• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats the difference between CD and LL

Hi the only differences i can see are the price and the support....
CD wins on both accounts. This is just my opinion though so all you LL Lovers out there please dont lynch me!!!

Hey hey

Lol! Thanks splatno1!

Congratulations on your amazing loss I see on your ticker... awesome!

Thanx Arctic monkey, i did do better but fell off the wagon big time and put nearly 3 stone back on.... still onwards and upwards i say.... quitters never win and winneres never quit...

sonkie

Gold Member
Cd has more flavours too I think.
You dont get the counsilling sessions on cd, but you can chat to your cdc when you need to.
Then there is the price.

Hey guys,

You're still doin very well splatno1 and all respect to you for jumping back onto the band wagon! x

Thanks Sonja, are you doing LL? x

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
I've started with LL.....You make a commitment not to eat for a 100 days and do not have a add a meal week every 5th week like CD. When i done it there was only 4 shakes & 4 soups ( i think they recently added 2 more flavours?) The cost is £66 which includes 2 hours of group counselling (although my group only ever had an hour & half). you get given little bits & pieces to help wioth the journey i got, a LL bag, pedometer, exercise ball, exercise band & 2 CD'c to watch. i don't know if you were supposed to get anything else as our LLC opening said she didn't do the diet "the LL way" (but that's another story that i won't get into)

Not knocking LL it's very good if you benefit form the counselling, i didn't so for me CD is the better choice. No counselling (although my CDC gives me a 30minute slot each week, which is plenty for me), much cheaper & more flavours to choose from & to be honest i find the flavours much nicer than LL & finally much nicer bars....yummy!

LL & CD are personal choice's, one may prefer one where as another prefers the other! They both work in very simular ways just like the other VLCD such as lipotrim & Howards Way....

xxxx

Sez

has started again!!
I've started with LL.....You make a commitment not to eat for a 100 days and do not have a add a meal week every 5th week like CD. When i done it there was only 4 shakes & 4 soups ( i think they recently added 2 more flavours?) The cost is £66 which includes 2 hours of group counselling (although my group only ever had an hour & half). you get given little bits & pieces to help wioth the journey i got, a LL bag, pedometer, exercise ball, exercise band & 2 CD'c to watch. i don't know if you were supposed to get anything else as our LLC opening said she didn't do the diet "the LL way" (but that's another story that i won't get into)

Not knocking LL it's very good if you benefit form the counselling, i didn't so for me CD is the better choice. No counselling (although my CDC gives me a 30minute slot each week, which is plenty for me), much cheaper & more flavours to choose from & to be honest i find the flavours much nicer than LL & finally much nicer bars....yummy!

LL & CD are personal choice's, one may prefer one where as another prefers the other! They both work in very simular ways just like the other VLCD such as lipotrim & Howards Way....

xxxx

FuzzysAngel, I found this very helpful too, as am considering making that switch. Hubby has reservations about me moving from LL tho, as he is worried about re-introducing food to my life & how I will cope without the LL managment. Your advice above has been very useful.

BTW, our Foundtion counselling was 2 hours (only just..) and now in Development it is supposed to be one and a half, but with the WI's we get about 50 mins for the £66!!!!

Well I have just started Cambridge today after 105 days on Lighter Life- won't knock Lighter Life Foundation as it was fantastic tfor me, and I have lost 50lbs, although I didn't find the counselling very useful, but perhpas because i have had one to one counselling in the past.

I have to say that Cambridge cranberry bar is lovely- can' t wait to try the others! One thing about the flavour variety though- cos you are eating fewer packs you can actually end up having less flavour choice in the week than on LL (I loved all flavours lucky me!). The only reason I have changed is because I need to lose ( a lot) more weight and I think Cambridge offers better value for money than LL development- although I think the LL management programme might be better than Cambridge working through the plans, but as I can't do both I have no way of knowing!

As i said earlier i'm not a lighter life hater or a lipotrim masachist i suppose i have no cause to comment as i have only ever tried cambridge. I'm sure LL and LT do a fantastic job and have a very successful client base.

I am starting CD on Saturday and have previously done Lighter Life, I did not complete LL to be honest because of the cost and my daughter got married half way through the programme which proved my willpower needed more attention. I am looking forward to CD for the additional flavours and less cost, have done my ticker even though I don't start till Saturday. Good luck!

Sara