Whats the difference between f.a.b and inch loss plan?

purdyAV

Im confused. Inch loss plan says you can lose a stone in 4 weeks and FAB plan says you can lose a stone in 7 weeks but both plans seem the same!! Am I missing something? (apart from a brain!)

How strange, must admit I never really noticed about the predicted weight losses, I usually take that sort of info with a pinch of salt anyway, I can't imagine I'd ever lose that much weight in 4 or 7 weeks!

I only really use the FAB meal plans for ideas, make sure I stick to the less than 5% fat rule (except my 100 cal treat) and around the mark for each meal's calories. It's working ok at the moment!

tbh i think it depends on how much you want to lose a lady i go to group with lost 11lbs in one week when she first started and 8lbs in her secound week but then she has about 15 stone to lose i lost 4lbs in my first and 1.5lbs in my secound but i only have 1stone to lose.

I think it perhaps depends on your pre RC diet as well. I had pretty healthy meals/snacks before RC just the portions were way too large!!!!

Back