Cruise PP What's the difference of cruise protein day and attack phase

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by viski, 20 August 2014 Social URL.

1. viski

viski New Member

Please anyone can show me the difference of cruise protein day and attack phase.
    Is it the same i f I start Cruise phase, 5/5 or Attack phase 5days?!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dukanista

Dukanista Gold Member

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    57.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56kg
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.16%)
    Diet:
    Dukan/Paleo/Intermittent Fasting/semi-vegan
    Hiya!

Basically it's the same, although attack is a bit stricter: no tolerated items (goji berries, onion, fruit yoghurt, cocoa...) and only 1.5 tbs oatbran. In cruise that increases to 2 tbs, and you can add a certain quantity of items on the 'tolerated' list (check the book or the website for details as these do seem to change over time).

Good luck and keep us posted!

4. Dukanista

Dukanista Gold Member

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    57.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56kg
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.16%)
    Diet:
    Dukan/Paleo/Intermittent Fasting/semi-vegan
    PS no you can't really start on cruise phase, but you don't have to do more than 1 or 2 days of attack, as this helps kickstart the weightloss and get you into ketosis. You can definitely do 5/5 once you start cruise, though.

5. viski

viski New Member

Thank u very much for clarification.

Today I am one month in Dukan diet, although I'm not very strict in my diet such as not eating very day oat bran, mixing PP and PV, any day breaking rules with one fruit etc, I've got great results.
    From 110kg in first day now I weight ~102kg.
    My deadline for Cruise Phase is 25. January (85kg)

Keep on gays, it really works

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.