What's the first things you are going to do when you reach your ideal goal ?

daveg

"I'mmmmmmm back !"
What's the first things you are going to do when you reach your ideal goal ?

1. Go into Next and ask 'Dont you have that in a smaller size?'
2. Bump into my exwife and say 'Sorry, I think im washing my hair!'
3. Go into one of these outlet villages and finally pick up a bargin that fits !
4. And finally ...... have a holiday in a hot country and walk down the beach in just my shorts !!!!!
:happy096: :bliss: :character00238:
:talk017:

Fit comfortably in a plane seat.
Wear a bikini on hols.
Not to sweat all summer long.
Not to stand out in a crowd cos of my weight.
See the shock on the face of my ex hubby (who is fat now).
Have my rings resized, have had to stop wearing them altogether now cos I lost 3 off one finger in the washing but thankfully found them all.

I'm gonna buy myself a pair of either Jimmy Choo or Gina Shoes. I've been too embarrassed in the past to go in the shoe and try them on as I think my feet and ankles were just too fat. I want to be like Cinderella rather than one of the fat ugly sisters ;). I've been putting away £10 for every pound I've lost, so I should have more than enough to buy them with.

Well done you Lou. You'll have to post a pic of them when you get them. Great idea.

i love the shoes idea....
i think mine will have to be a night out with the girls...in a slinky number....i suppose the other thing will be wearing a bikini on holiday and fitting back into my holiday clothes.....that would be lovely:)

I am going to walk into certain shops (wont give the name) and look around without the staff looking at me in a way that says 'she'll never fit in anything in this shop!!!!'

Get myself to the Salsa classes my OH's work colleagues have invited me to. I used to go a few years back and still have my ball-room shoes, but now I will look and move SO much better. Oh, and have a meal at The Manor Restaurant in Rainham....it's brill.

Am guna do a sky dive!!!!!!!!!!
leave the old fat me in the plane and land the new skinny me on the ground!
Also, wear a sleveless top this summer!!! oh boy i cant wait!!! :D

im gonna walk my sexy ass right down the street with my held high for a change instead of trying to go un noticed lol

Oh definately what goldengirl said out with the girls in a really nice outfit and not be one of the biggest there but hopefully one of the smallest.

To wear nice summer clothes without feeling the need to cover my arms.

Oh Summergurl sky diving is brill!! I would like to do another but without my cheeks flapping so much. Not a flattering video at all I can tell ya.

Cool where did you do yours to kezza?

I done mine in Empuriabrava spain. My friends have their AFF licence so we went there and combined that with a hol. One of my friends go to Oxford to jump every so often but they are quite expensive there.

Get a nice greasy takeaway to celebrate with a few drinks!

LOL nah just kidding, I don't know what I'll do :) nothing really planned haha

- Go to my favourite Japanese restaurant! We've made a list of all the places we're going afterwards. Definitely having one of those damn subways that I have to smell every day!
- Get out my sewing machine and overlocker and take in everything I want to keep, there's no way I can afford a whole new set of clothes!
- Go try on that size 12 wedding dress. :3
- Do some shopping at tesco or I'm not going to have anything to eat! XD

Back