What's the longest ppl do for TFR with no re-feed ?

Buzymum

What's the longest people are doing on the strictg TFR with no breaks ? r there any guidelines on this ? do people mix re-feeding and going back to TFR

Good question, I'd like to know this too :)

Not sure but Aaron congrats you are having great losses, would also like to know about the refeed thing.

Speaking from experience I would say stay on TFR until your finished as taking breaks just makes it soooooo much harder to get back on. Im jumping back on after 8 month break but its soooo much harder getting back on after say a week off xx

Im not sure there is a guideline as some people have been doing it for 20+ weeks.

Me, i plan on doing it gor 21 weeks - got 9 to go! lol

I guess you do it untill you are at a healthy weight and at your target. Really your chemist should check with you what your target is when you start - i know mine did but all chemists are different.

I'm planning on doing this for 25 weeks without a break. Only 9 to go for me too. I'm hoping to be pretty near to target by then. So far I've done 16 without a break or blip. I think I would find it really hard to get back on if I took a break cos my willpower wasn't the best before LT. My chemist seems to be OK with me doing it for this long.

wow, fair play to ye. i suppose i'll take it day by day wk by wk, already thinking of ways outta occasions so i can go for longer if poss

I know I've got until NOvember (hopefully earlier, but that's my conservative estimate).

I thought about taking breaks for going away with friends in July and August, but as it's only for 3/4 days at a time i thought it made more sense to just blast on through and get to goal quicker. I also wasn't sure how well I'd cope with eating then coming back to LT...

It';s good to know people have done it for the same kind of length I'm intending (about 8 months) and lived to tell the tale! :)

I am hoping to keep going for 15 weeks and then move on to losing through diet and exercise ... In 20 weeks time I start my nursing degree and Id like to feel active and alive in time to ward very hard

Buzymum, hi and welcome and good luck etc..

I'd say try to GO to occasions rather than avoid them. In my experience it's more like continuing normal life (just without the food and booze), plus, it gets easier with time to not be eating and drinking.

Another big plus is that it gives people a chance to tell you how gorgeous you're looking ;)

I'm on my 22nd week and I have not had a break at all. I feel it would be very hard for me to get back on as soon as I eat because I may not want to stop. Plus, I would be on LT much longer than I wish, which means my target weight qould be further away.

I think it's best to go all the way, it's much easier.

I'm on my 22nd week and I have not had a break at all. I feel it would be very hard for me to get back on as soon as I eat because I may not want to stop. Plus, I would be on LT much longer than I wish, which means my target weight qould be further away.

I think it's best to go all the way, it's much easier.

Yasmin, just wanted to say your losses are awesome!!!! :) Well Done u must be sooooooo chuffed!

Yasmin, just wanted to say your losses are awesome!!!! :) Well Done u must be sooooooo chuffed!
Thank you very much :)

I am very happy, it's so great to feel lighter, I couldn't be happier. Not long for me to refeed now, I can't wait and I'm also scared hehe.

Your weightloss is really great too! you're nearly at target!

Thank you very much :)

I am very happy, it's so great to feel lighter, I couldn't be happier. Not long for me to refeed now, I can't wait and I'm also scared hehe.

Your weightloss is really great too! you're nearly at target!

Thank you :)

I finished about 8 months ago and jumping back on to shift my final stone

Hi there I started sole yesterday, I was told that 12 weeks are the max you are allowed to do without a break for one week. Hope this helps

Hi there I started sole yesterday, I was told that 12 weeks are the max you are allowed to do without a break for one week. Hope this helps
Really? how come?

iv been on it 14weeks now i have had 2 days off for special occasions but found it a real chore to get bk on board so i would really recommend not to do this i still had losses but it was really hard getting back in the mind set, so i would say stick it out for as long as you can till the end if poss......good luck hun x

This is Cambridge - different rules methinks :) x

Back