Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What's the maximum I can loose?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mummypower, 2 December 2007 Social URL.

1. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello girls and guys, I have almost completed week three of SS, lost 10lbs wk 1, 2lbs wk 2, and so far 3lbs week three (my weigh in is tomorrow).

To be honest I was expecting a little more I have had a couple of hickups, totm and a rotten cold!:(

Just wondered if I continue between now and Christmas, with one week of aam, what do you think is the maximum I am likely to loose.
    I am so desperate, we have a family gettogether (oh family) on the 28th of December, and I wanted to loose as much as possible.
    I kind of expected 5lb a week! after week one, I know my average is 5lbs over the three weeks, but I was counting on having lost 20lbs + by now!
    I know every body is different, mine just seems too efficient at holding on to the fat!:confused:
    I have been really good, not cheated and been drinking 3-4 litres of water only a day.
    I am I worrying for nothing? is it still early days?
    Some positive stories would be nice :sign0009:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    The weight loss will be around 3/4lbs per week and no more.

Some people do manage 4/5lbs it is true.

Cambridge say 14lbs per Calendar Month

Hope all goes well for you - don't be disheartened, enjoy the weight loss!

4. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi i have lost 3 stone in under 8 weeks including major blip week but then i weigh a lot and as i lose i do expect this to slow down the average seems to be about 3/4lb a week for most peeps .This is still more than i was losing on other diets .do remember totm slows you down but i always have a good wi on the following week good luck xx

5. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    ps well done on your loss so far you are doing really well.It will soon add up and i always weigh less on cdcs scales xxxxx

6. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    You're doing really well so far-when I did LL I averaged about 5lbs a week, but had odd weeks when I lost 3 and even only 1, but I lost 5st12 in 14 weeks so was very happy.I'm just hoping it'll be as fast this time round, but even if it isn't, it still comes off a darn sight quicker than with any other diet I've ever tried.

7. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

they say the average on SS is a stone per month which is more than any other diet and you are already past that in 3 weeks! You've done really well! You really need to look at the loss in 4 week chunks as one week you can lose next to nothing and then the following week a whole load!

I am sure that you can get a good few pounds more off before christmas and everyone will notice. You've got off to a fantastic start and the journey will go quicker than you think xx

8. botozi

botozi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think the more you weigh, the more you loose in the beginning.

But everyone is different. For me it's important that i loose more than with any other diet.

Hugs
    botozi

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.