What's the muffin thing???

laws1200

I've notice that people are talking about making their packs into muffins.???? what is this how do you do it and can you do it on SS+?
:):)

Hmmmm having looked the recipe's I'm not sure does anyone have any positive feedback on the recipe's?

Yup i love my choc muffins :D:D oooh and the chicken & mushroom stuffing is yummy too.

ok maybe i'll give it a go can you do it in your first two weeks?

I think so :)

Crisps!!!! crisps are fab fab fab. Take me alot longer to cook than it recommends, but i think i make them thicker than recommended! Takes me about 2.30/3minutes to cook mine and I get about 16 out of a pack :)

I made the muffin a few times but mine was more like poached egg with scrambled egg, I actually fell ill thinking about it.

I know if it not going to be a muffin like a 'proper' one but mine resembled anything but a muffin.

With the crisps...again no luck here, do they actually go crunchy? Mine just went like a stiff paste.

oh i might try these x

I think you can 'cook' up to one pack a day.

I found the muffins good and when you can buy mix a mousse from your CDC the mousse is lovely. Also recommend ice lollies made with flavourings and frozen tetras. and ice cream

Just give them a try

Irene xx

I have just made a 'muffin' and can honestly say it was awful!!!!

I dont know if it takes practice... but not sure that I would try this again... I made a choc one yuk!!

Hi

I made the toffee and walnut and a vanilla muffin. They are delish, and a life saver for me

I just make mine in a ramekin dish, adding a little water to the pack and stirring until thick, but not runny.

I then nuke mine in the micro for 1 min 30. Then I turn it out onto a side dish and micro again for 30-40 secs, until it looks 'cooked'.

Leave for a min or 2 and enjoy with a tea - bliss!!

Each to their own though, I tried the crisps last time on CD and they made me gag!:p Think I may have to try again though, as it may have been my cooking technique! x

I did a toffe and walnut one this morning but still not enthused, I defo think it's my technique practice make perfect!!!!

The muffins are yummy with a hot chocolate from the shakes :):) x

Back