whats the plan need to lose 22lbs

zawja

hi,

i looked on the exante website and wanted to know why you diet 2 wks then 4 days off and then diet 2 wks?

i hav 22lbs to lose and wanted to know from ppl who needed to lose the same what plan they went on and is there any other info you can give thats not on the site (it's very vauge) :)

zawja xxx

I dont really understand what you mean 'why you diet 2 weeks then off 4 days and diet for 2 weeks' :confused: What makes you think thats how its done??

I dont really understand what you mean 'why you diet 2 weeks then off 4 days and diet for 2 weeks' :confused: What makes you think thats how its done??

I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure someone else has mentioned something similar recently as well.

sorry, i've misunderstood a persons diary (fortune cookies)
start: 30 March
Week 1 -11 lb :D
Week 2 - 3 lb :)
Week 3 - 3 lb :)
-- break 22-25 April -- and + 5 lb :mad:
Re-start 26 April, 2 weeks till end.
Week 4 - 5 lb :D
Week 5 - 2 lb and DONE.

but i still would like to know:
i hav 22lbs to lose and wanted to know from ppl who needed to lose the same what plan they went on and is there any other info you can give thats not on the site (it's very vauge) :)

all the information is on the exante site hun..go have a look as i am not sure what the starting BMI is for TS or wether you need to do WS ..Bets that you have a look online and make sure as you dont have very much to lose xx

Back