What's the point?

You won't win a marathon by sprinting the first mile !! if you are cautious and patient then you will get what you want and not make any mistakes. but if you are hasty and impatient then you will make a mistake and you will never reach your goal

Thanks everyone. I went to bed feeling frankly peeved off, I didnt end up eating last night which was stupid, but thats the kind of stupid thing I do.

Back onto it again today, and I will stay with it and hope for better results this week (although Im not sure I will as I've got 2 days working in London where I have no choice over my food intake).

Sorry for being a moaning mini, I'm just frustrated that my hard work isn't showing... yet!

xxx

But you have to remember it is showing you lost weight!!! Xx

And it's actually really upsetting for people who regularly work hard and loose 1lb and are happy about it. A loss is a loss!

Idont blame you being peeved off for it, especially when other people loose alot more first week, my first week was 4 1/2 everyone else who joined the same week was 6- 6 1/2 i was a bit disapointed, but if your going meetings use the online tools and put your weight in and it has a little graph... if i ever wish i lost more i look at the graph and see the line going down... it reminds me that the amount doesnt matter but that line is going down which means my weight is going down

And it's actually really upsetting for people who regularly work hard and loose 1lb and are happy about it. A loss is a loss!

As I said, Im very happy with 1lb the rest of the time, Im not slating only loosing 1lb. what Im saying is I was peeved I lost 1lb in my first week, as most (not all!) people lose their most in the first week. I was expecting to have lost more than I did, and it upset me, I think there are people who feel like that even if they have been doing SW for years and worked hard one particular week, yet the scales haven't reflected that.

Back