What's the situation with exercise?

Hiya guys. I've seen one or two threads saying that excersise is not advised on TS...
I'm Really confused as I thought it was recommended.
Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated!
x

I think gentle exercise after the first week is OK, but strenuous workouts are out for the time being x

Sorry hun, never done it, so couldn't say, but from what I have seen it looks a bit strenuous x

I think its more if your not used to exercise to do anything strenuous but if your used to it then i think its ok. I also think its due to a to low calorie, if your earing 600 and burning 600 by exercise then your not really getting many calories

I did exercise while on Exante but had to keep it gentle. I personally found that anything that got me out of breath made me feel light headed afterwards, so I kept it gentle as I didn't want to faint! I actually felt fine while doing it but it was afterwards I didn't feel too great!

I would say if you are in an exercise routine keep with it. I run twice a week and spin three times and swim once a week, always have so I've carried on during Exante and I'm fine. Zumba would be ok if its your regular class. Good.luck.

hi i go to the gym twice a week and feel fine just drink lots of water before during and after i find this helps my friend does do zumba hope this helps

Hi Kissa. I do Zumba 3 x a week & have no problems. Make sure you drink plenty & don't do more than you are use to. Listen to what your body is telling you at the end of the day

I would just do as much as you feel you can. It does say on the packs +20mins of exercise every day xxxxx

Back