Whats the strangest thing you have eaten

I leave the skin on. It's a little tougher but on a nicely ripe fig, perfectly edible :)

I have eaten baby octopus. ! ! !
We were on holiday in Italy and it came out on top of our pasta. I nearly passed out. lol
But then I thought, well, Im a great believer in trying everything at least once :rolleyes: so I did, but believe me its an experience I never want to repeat. :eek:

I will try anything weird and wonderful.... and usually enjoy it...all seafood, snails, frogslegs,all fruit & veg... strange thing is I don't like a lot of basic foods... eggs, mince, white bread, biscuits...

Salad light is nice, but I just fill my old bottle with balsamic vinegar & some lime juice. coats the salad really well and much cheaper.

xx

Actually when I did some extreme wilderness survival training many moons ago I ate !!!....... wait for it....

"A hedgehog"......without the spines

Phil x

i had frogs legs last night! lol :D

OH found out that the local shellfish bar sells them for 50p each so i had two. i've had them before and i love them :)

escargot is one of my faves... haven't had it for years though :cool:
Mmmm love frogs legs, not that keen on escargot though. Another thing I picked up during my time in France was eating small pieces of chocolate with their yummy bread...not at all sw friendly, but well worth the syns as a treat.

Back