whats with week 9?

ratley

whats with week 9? after looking on here for the last 10 days or so I've noticed a trend on most people for week 9 to have a dip in the weight losses anyone know or asked why?
The lady I work with also on this diet has not cheated at all and she lost nothing that week then 5lb the next.
Just interested as I'm a long way off yet
Julie

I have no idea, but i just looked, and it happened to me!! lol

I had a 5lb loss in week 3, which counteracts that 3lb loss and means i have an average weight loss of 4lb per week, so i am not going to moan!! lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> runs off to be nosey at other peoples weeks too!! lol x x

I only noticed because of the lady I work with and I know she has been religious with this diet and she lost 0!! she was so upset she nearly gave up, but with encouragement from us work mates she carried on and did 5lb the next week BUT my point is it seems to be week 9 that has the lower loses very strange.
Julie

How very odd, brilliant post though!
If I loose very little or nil on my week 9 weigh in I shall try not to get disheartened, lol.
You may have discovered something here!!
Luv Chesca xx

How weird......seems it happened to me too! Brilliant two weeks since fortunately!

That's odd:cool:...have not reached wk 9 myself...but I have seen a couple of posts and it's true.....a very good observation, Julie. When I get to wk9 and it happens , will not get too dissappointed as I am sure the following wks should be good.:rolleyes: Hummmm!

Oh hope this isn't true for everyone...week 9 will be my last week...really want to have a 3lb loss for my last 3 weigh-in's. Oh well, whatever it is it is and sure maybe I'll make up for it, if it does happen, by losing in my refeed week ??!! :)

I lost 6lbs in week 9, but only lost 2lbs in week 8 and only lost 2lbs in week 10. Very strange indeed!

The curse of week 9! lol

xx

Back