1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

what's wrong with me lol?!?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 20 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

I just love, love, love these shakes! I thought they were vile the first time I tried them...now I think they're fantastic.
    Have run out of chocolate already though!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kitten kat

kitten kat Well-Known Member

you're only supposed to drink 3 a day?...hope your not having more than that...you only been on the diet for a couple of days haven't you? :confused:

4. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Yeah but I only got 3 sachets of chocolate : (

5. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

I know what you mean, I love the strawberry and chocolate shakes, I really do look forward to having them..The Vanilla and Chicken soup I never get now...I usually get 16 chocolate a week and 5 strawberry :p

6. IMac

IMac Well-Known Member

I've still go a flapjack and chicken soup lurking from 2 months ago but I'm a vanilla and choc babe with the odd strawberry so mine is 10 choc, 10 vanilla , 1 strawberry ! Well one does say variety is the spice of life :)

7. madhousemum

madhousemum Well-Known Member

i love the shakes but not on there own i have vanilla and coffee in morning, strewberry at dinnertime (which not that keen on as lived on it for first two weeks ) and choc and pepermint tea be4 bed.

8. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

21 chocolate every week for me lol

9. Snowie

Snowie Well-Known Member

I get 10 strawberry and 11 chocolate a week - love them both!

10. tummum

tummum Member

Its gas isnt it? the first two days I was heaving as i drank, so I had a vanilla as a mousse, well i was physically sick. Then the next one was a strawberry n I was dreaing it but it was lovely! and the choc ones too !

11. buffydog

buffydog Well-Known Member

i love every single one, only been on it since tues and have had nearly every flavour.
    haven`t found 1 i disliked, not sure how i`m going to decide between them for next week.

12. Angie44

Angie44 Well-Known Member

I love the vanilla with coffee added and crushed ice and the chocolate...so 14 vanillas and 7 choc for me

13. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Well-Known Member

7 choc with coffee added for a choca mocha 7 vanilla with coffe added for a coffee shake 4 soup to keep me nice and wrm 3 strawberry just for something different I really do enjoy them mmmmm!!!!!!

14. BlackRose

BlackRose Well-Known Member

I used to love the vanilla belnded with ice and some coffee but have went off it for some reason. Now I get strawberry -blend with ice -mmmmm and chocolate. I let peppermint tea go cold and blend it with ice and throw the choc in -it is powerful! :D Or I make mint choc hot drink before bed. I look forward to mine now too. Its amazing what you can come up with and what you can adjust to isn't it? Just goes to show what we're capable of.

15. fairy10

fairy10 Well-Known Member

lol well i just get allll choc ,can someone tell me how to make a peppermint choc ,, ty

16. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Well-Known Member

i'm the same as you! chocolate all the way

17. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Well-Known Member

make your shake with peppermint tea instead of plain water - i am presuming you allow the peppermint tea to cool before you make the shake with it! lol