what's wrong with me lol?!?

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
I just love, love, love these shakes! I thought they were vile the first time I tried them...now I think they're fantastic.
Have run out of chocolate already though!

you're only supposed to drink 3 a day?...hope your not having more than that...you only been on the diet for a couple of days haven't you? :confused:

Yeah but I only got 3 sachets of chocolate : (

I just love, love, love these shakes! I thought they were vile the first time I tried them...now I think they're fantastic.
Have run out of chocolate already though!

I know what you mean, I love the strawberry and chocolate shakes, I really do look forward to having them..The Vanilla and Chicken soup I never get now...I usually get 16 chocolate a week and 5 strawberry :p

I've still go a flapjack and chicken soup lurking from 2 months ago but I'm a vanilla and choc babe with the odd strawberry so mine is 10 choc, 10 vanilla , 1 strawberry ! Well one does say variety is the spice of life :)

i love the shakes but not on there own i have vanilla and coffee in morning, strewberry at dinnertime (which not that keen on as lived on it for first two weeks ) and choc and pepermint tea be4 bed.

21 chocolate every week for me lol

Its gas isnt it? the first two days I was heaving as i drank, so I had a vanilla as a mousse, well i was physically sick. Then the next one was a strawberry n I was dreaing it but it was lovely! and the choc ones too !

i love every single one, only been on it since tues and have had nearly every flavour.
haven`t found 1 i disliked, not sure how i`m going to decide between them for next week.

I love the vanilla with coffee added and crushed ice and the chocolate...so 14 vanillas and 7 choc for me

7 choc with coffee added for a choca mocha 7 vanilla with coffe added for a coffee shake 4 soup to keep me nice and wrm 3 strawberry just for something different I really do enjoy them mmmmm!!!!!!

I used to love the vanilla belnded with ice and some coffee but have went off it for some reason. Now I get strawberry -blend with ice -mmmmm and chocolate. I let peppermint tea go cold and blend it with ice and throw the choc in -it is powerful! :D Or I make mint choc hot drink before bed. I look forward to mine now too. Its amazing what you can come up with and what you can adjust to isn't it? Just goes to show what we're capable of.

lol well i just get allll choc ,can someone tell me how to make a peppermint choc ,, ty

Back