What's wrong?

The Caretaker

Silver Member
This last 2 weeks for some inexplicable reason when I eat or drink it just seems to bloat me! The next day I feel better but the first thing I stick inside me bloats me again!! Last I only lost .5lb and I can see this week being worse :( I can't understand it any advice people? Please!!!

What are you eating at the moment, hun? Are you getting a lot of fibre? That always makes me feel bloated.

Hope you feel better soon!

I get like this when I am constipated and have a lot backed up. It feels like when I eat it just sort of sits high up in my tummy. I take senna and lactulose and ahem.. have a good clear out and feel much better and back to normal. Sorry about the too much info reply but if it helps you.......

can I also add your losses are fantastic, you should be really proud!

hi caretaker hope your feeling better today :hug99:

Thanks Chezz, yesterday afternoon and last night I had a viscous stomach ache :( I had to go to bed and just curl up I felt bloody awful, I'm sitting here and have just eaten 2 scan bran getting some bran/fibre in me so hopefully that will work it's magic.................well you know what I mean :) thanks for your kind words mate

Perhaps if you posted a food diary here for a few days of everything you are eating and drinking it might help members to see if there is anything in your diet that is causing this problem.

Hope you feel better soon.

Love Mini xxx

I have had the same issues. I found hard boiled egg helped oddly enough and lots of water. If worse comes to worse you could take a laxative temp wise to reset your system, but I defiantly would not use them long term.

Back