Whats you after WI treat???

Hi im new to this diet and what u do on weigh day is exactly the same as I do no drink after 3oclock incase it weighs :):)

I do wonder if anyone else is haunted by the 'one glass of water adds 1lb in weight'! I'm sure it doesn't always apply or that maybe the scales at SW don't find that weight...I've still never risked it! :p

I weigh in the morning, so I take my brekkie and eat in group after weigh in! Then I have bacon, eggs, wm toast, tomatoes mushrooms baked beans and that been my Thursday tradition for 3 years now and I really look forward to it!

I don't treat myself as such, I would normally use some syns during the course of a normal day, on a Tuesday I will sometimes have a kit Kat or cadburys creme egg after weigh in, it never takes me over my allowed syn allowance.
I don't see the point of starting the week needing to reel in what you have had after WI

I'd die of thirst if I didn't drink for 3 hours before group! I do make sure I have my last drink 1/2 an hour before WI (which happens naturally, as that's how long it takesme to get there after work!) though, and always go for a wee as soon as I arrive at group, so that probably helps. I always have a bottle of water or something in my bag though, and gulp that down straight after WI!

I'd die of thirst if I didn't drink for 3 hours before group! I do make sure I have my last drink 1/2 an hour before WI (which happens naturally, as that's how long it takesme to get there after work!) though, and always go for a wee as soon as I arrive at group, so that probably helps. I always have a bottle of water or something in my bag though, and gulp that down straight after WI!

This is what I do too :)

I tend to see how many weekly syns I have left and use them as the next morning it's a new week's with of syns. So last week I had 34 left so had a chicken rogan josh, boiled rice and one chapatti for roughly 20syns x

I weigh in the morning, so I take my brekkie and eat in group after weigh in! Then I have bacon, eggs, wm toast, tomatoes mushrooms baked beans and that been my Thursday tradition for 3 years now and I really look forward to it!

Oh so lucky you have a morning weigh in! I wish I could do that, I'm happy with my group and don't want to switch days and place. >.< 5.30pm weigh in will have to do for now! I work 8-4 so at least I'm pretty distracted and too busy running around to worry about wanting to eat or drink

I used to have a WI treat.. but found that it used to catch up with me so after Wi I look forward to my tea and I now save my syns till afterwards too xxxx

Since starting SW I've never had an after WI treat. My group is at 5.30 so I just go home and have dinner as normal.

In a previous life when I used to go to Scottish Slimmers I would have a chippy or Chinese chicken curry and fried rice or Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza!

Im going to fess up.
I started sw 12 weeks ago.
For the past 9 weeks. After class... which is 5pm Wednesday. .. I get home and have a full on take away with friends. Also a dessert of usually massive piece of cake cream ice cream biscuits. . The lot.. and have sweets chocolate whatever during the night too. I easoly have 70+syns.
The rest of the week I am 100% on plan and only tend to have around 5 syns a day.
Ive lost almost 3 stone in this time so for jow I dont see it being a big problem so I shall continue to have my binge afyer weigh in.
When I see that im maintaining or gaining I will cut down but until then. ..

Im going to fess up.
For the past 9 weeks. After class... which is 5pm Wednesday. .. I get home and have a full on take away with friends. Also a dessert of usually massive piece of cake cream ice cream biscuits. . The lot.. and have sweets chocolate whatever during the night too. I easoly have 70+syns.
The rest of the week I am 100% on plan and only tend to have around 5 syns a day.
Ive lost almost 3 stone in this time so for jow I dont see it being a big problem so I shall continue to have my binge afyer weigh in.

Well done done on your loss that's amazing, it obviously is working for you, as you say when things slow right down you have something you can change if you need to

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im going to fess up.
I know some people won't agree, and the argument that this isn't changing your binge problems I wholeheartedly agree with, BUT if you've lost that much, and It keeps you on track for the rest of the time, then why cut it out? X

Im going to fess up.

You've lost 3 stone in 12 weeks? Wow thats alot
What's your starting weight and target?

I need your secret

Im going to fess up.

If you can get away with it then great :) I suppose its no different to flexi syns xxx

How many ppl do this tho and are not loosing anywhere nr what they could/should be?

To me treating urself for loosing a few pounds that you put on through treating urself is pointless and binge eating won't improve your risks of diabetes, none alcoholic fatty liver, heart diseases, cholesterol etc. Yes the scales may go down still but there is a bigger picture.

Back