Whats you after WI treat???

Just a thought (and I wish I'd thought of this when I first started) but how about instead of having a post-WI 'treat' start it as a brand new week and put the money you'd have used for your treat in a jar, then spend it on something (clothes etc) when you reach target. I'm not saying that people don't deserve a treat btw, just thought it was a good idea :p

My kind of idea :) I like it.

I've started putting the money I'd spend on a lunch out in my new clothes jar like today after gym they do us sw friendly lunch in the bar and instead I came home cooked n a fiver in my tub. :)

Just a thought (and I wish I'd thought of this when I first started) but how about instead of having a post-WI 'treat' start it as a brand new week and put the money you'd have used for your treat in a jar, then spend it on something (clothes etc) when you reach target. I'm not saying that people don't deserve a treat btw, just thought it was a good idea :p

Love it! I need to start saving for new wardrobe! Bye bye croissant hello new jeans! Or long deserved night out with my hubby! Child free and looking fab!

Had a really bad day, so my usual little choc treat has turned into a bottle of cider treat, the cadburys creme egg will remain in my bag

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had 15 syns worth of mini praline chocs after weigh in. Wasn't a treat as such, just decided I'd had no syns today, the choc needed eating to get them outta the way and I enjoyed it. I've had such a successful day it felt good to spend my syns. That's what they're there for afterall, to keep you sane! And that it has!

I had 15 syns worth of mini praline chocs after weigh in. Wasn't a treat as such, just decided I'd had no syns today, the choc needed eating to get them outta the way and I enjoyed it. I've had such a successful day it felt good to spend my syns. That's what they're there for afterall, to keep you sane! And that it has!

Mine was with in syns, my after weigh in treats usually are

i used to treat myself with food but always found that i could never stop after a certain amount, now i just buy something from LUSH or The Body Shop! gotta love smellys :D

When me and the OH first started we used to get chip shop chips, or kebab or pizza on the way home from WI but not for long. Our C described it about how WI night is not some kind of black hole that doesn't count.
Now I tend to save the majority of my daily syns for a choc bar that night, or similar. Tonight though a bottle of cider awaits me! I tend not to eat much before weigh in either. Its a bad habit I can't seem to break, especially if I'm feeling guilty for previous days that week

Our group is a late one, it normally finishes around 9:00pm and like Skulldilocks, we don't eat beforehand so needless to say when 9:00pm rolls around we are starving.
On the odd occasion we have nipped to the Chinese for a Beef in Black Bean Sauce with boiled rice for tea, but our favourite one is shut on weigh-in night, so instead we have kicked the habit of post weigh-in treats altogether - our philosophy being that if you've worked hard for 6 1/2 days, the other 1/2 might be another 1/2 pound.

Instead, a microwaved jacket spud with beans, cheese and bacon is our favourite post-weigh in meal. Only one syn for the superfast spud - but so yummy and very quick.

Punnet of mango and blackberries although I did that today after a stressful day at work (dont get many of those but today we had some vip's in)

Sausage Mash and tinned sketti....on plan but feels norty!

I do something similar to this, I have cheese and broccoli Pasta n sauce with Hex A cheese tomato salad and sausages or something - all totally on plan but since I usually cook from scratch it feels a bit naughtier.

IF I have done well at weigh in I get myself a nail varnish (I love nail varnish) if I can afford it.

If I do really well at weigh in tomorrow I'm gonna b so happy! Going to cook a special dinner, I'll have to get on planning it tonight. I have been working hard for a good loss this week I really hope it pays off. I've restricted myself to 7 syns for 7 days...I will happily have 15 tomorrow if its worked!

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

treat night for me is usually some sweets, like some skittles or haribo. ive noticed if i have one eve to munch through a packet, im good the rest of the week as it kills the craving =] well.. until next wi lol

Back