Whats your average weekly weight loss???

Since being at group 2.5 in 4 weeks = 0.6 :cry:

Overal 9.5 in 6 weeks = 1.5 :eek:

This was in the 2 weeks prior to SW i lost 6 lbs first week then 1lb 2nd n now i lose 1lb a week for 2 weeks then lost 1.5 then gained 1 :(

xxxx

Beckyftwz - are your stats correct? You're 6'4" tall and weigh 129lbs and have a BMI of 15.7? Sorry to sound nosy!

I dont know if I've done my stats right. I'm 9 st 3 and 5ft6 only 3 pound off target, as far as I know Im in the normal range. I certainly dont look underweight anyways I am size 12.

Your height in your BMI calc is 6ft 4! Probably why it looks a bit off!

You can change it in User CP - Edit my Details - 5ft 6 is 66 inches, not 76!

LOL! my OH is 6 foot 4....and referred to by his nephew as a 'Giant' (lol) so i hope you are not that tall.....

x

Lol - we were all aghast and ready to call a psychiatrist for poor Becky at the same time!

Haha no sorry for the confusion. Im abit of a dope when it came to converting feet into inches haha! Think it is correct now haha

LOL! my OH is 6 foot 4....and referred to by his nephew as a 'Giant' (lol) so i hope you are not that tall.....

x

I am 6 foot 6 so guess that makes me a Giant too! At least I am a Giant who is now 2 stone lighter than he was :D

Thank goodness for that Becky lol , I did think it may be your height but thought I would check lol
But as you are already a healthy bmi I think your average loss is very good x

Wish I was only 3lbs from goal!!

x

I love it when he talks to him and has to strain his neck up lol

He cant wait to be tall like his uncle but I think he will be disappointed as me and his dad are short arses lol

I am a plodder and I only ever manage a 1lb loss each week or sometimes a STS, but I take medication which has weight gain as a side effect, so as long as I don't gain, I am happy with what comes along each week.

Back