Whats your average weekly weight loss???

Pudgy Panda

I was wondering what i am loosing and looking at patterns and was interested to see what the average weight loss is for us all:

9lbs in 7 weeks = 1.3lbs a week:wave_cry:

add yours:D

14 weeks = 43lbs

so thats 3.1lbs a week :D

I know it will slow down, but I will take it while I can ;)

wow thats great!!!! good on you:D

5.5lbs in 6 weeks = 0.92lb per week :(

Slow.......

it really differs for everyone, my hubby is doing Calorie counting and has lost 18lbs in 7 weeks = 2.5 a week!!!

as long as its coming off :)

Around 2.5lbs a week for me, but I notice it is slowing down a bit, which I'm totally fine with as long as I'm losing something :)

5lbs in 5 weeks = 1lb/week
its slow but I am happy with it as I lost 7 stone with cambridge in 6 months but then put 2 stone back on in a month!!
Slow and steady and staying off this time lol

5lbs in 2 weeks so 2.5lbs a week. I too lost wieght fast on CD so am very happy with 2-2.5lbs a week - only 20lbs left to go to goal :D:D:D

My 17th weigh in is tonight - and ive lost a total of 22lbs so far (and whatever i lose tonight) which averages at 1.3 per week!

slow and steady....! x

Your weight losses are amazing - are you both being perfect on the diet 100%?

x

If only...no I have not managed that yet probably about 95% and could do a little better :rolleyes:. I do however have a lot to lose.

I do mainly red days as I like the idea of restricted carb's and it suits me perfectly. After eating white pasta last week for the first time since november it left me feeling very ill so I now know this and wont do it again :D

I was on holiday last week and did have a plate of chinese, indians and a few chips off the market (mmm lovely) weightloss slowed down but I still lost a lb so I was lucky. Did stick to plan for other meals though and i'm back 100% now.

I have cut down on portion sizes as well only because I am feeling fuller after less food but i'm not calorie counting.

:D

29lbs in 6 weeks - so 4.8lbs/week :D Go to say it is going better than expected!

Back