• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's your best and worst SF product?

charliew

I quite like the coffee shake. Wouldn't have normally bought it, but thought it was chocolate at first glance lol.

So far (am only on day 2) there isn't anything I don't like. Have only had a couple of meal bars and the coffee shake and the fruits of the forest smoothie so have a few more to try yet.

Mind you, don't fancy the ideas of the soups

Charlie xx

Im loving the Sour Cream and Chive pretzels and my fave shake has got to be the Strawberry. But the Banana smoothie comes in a close 2nd fave!!!Lol

Just tried the vanilla smoothie which I didnt like that much :eek: xxxx

Lissy25

Banana is deffinetly my fav when it comes to milkshakes! I still haven't tried the soups but I've heard they are lovely, also heard they have been discontinued :( I'd have to agree that the Vanilla one isn't nice.

@ Charlie & Billy: thanks but please don't put yourselves down if you don't lose what I have... I started this at over 24 stone! so I have a lot more to lose than most and the initial weight loss is likely to be higher for me.

FeelingFat

Silver Member
I used to love the banana one but had so much of it I soon grew sick of it! I now only have it rarely so I do enjoy it when I do.

I haven't tried everything mainly because I tend to have my faves so don't bother with anything else.

Fave shake is chocolate, least fave is vanilla.
Fave smoothie is peach, least is forest fruits.

I LOVE the snack bars! Ummmmm Chocolate caramel :D

soolaboola

sisters of slim
just to join in i only like the strawberry tinned shake nothing else ,and my son only likes the choc tinned shake nothing else i would say there is always 1 ,but actually there is 2 ha ha

Maybe I'm weird but I love the coffee and vanilla shakes! I'm building up the courage to try the strawberry and banana ones because I imagine they'll taste artificial.

The tomato soup is fab! I haven't been able to get the other one but I'm still looking. I also tried the muesli and yoghurt bar because I needed something easy - it was really nice!

BBB