What's your best compliment since starting Lt?

redfluffmonster

My usually over-critical mum actually said my face was looking thinner...a good start but it was the other end I was hoping was smaller:D:D

Last edited:
My friend said to me.
"NEVER wear those trouser again.They look like you borrowed them from your husband"
I took it as a compliment anyway. lol

lol

My friend said to me.
"NEVER wear those trouser again.They look like you borrowed them from your husband"
I took it as a compliment anyway. lol

brilliant!

mine was "wow you look great" another one was a little negative "you are wasting away"

Blokes don't give compliments to blokes - it's an unwritten rule along with real men don't carry umbrellas :)

The ladies I work with have been v complimentary mind :)

And a lass who hasn't seen me since I started it told me I didn't need to - I was perfect the way I was :D (mind you she last saw me at least a stone ago from my starting weight)

I sent out the following text at the weekend to my piss-taking mates:

"I've spent the last 20 mins sorting out black bags full of fatboy clothes that are too big for me - just about to take them to the recycling centre... let me know if any of you fat c***s want 1st dibs :p" :D

"I've spent the last 20 mins sorting out black bags full of fatboy clothes that are too big for me - just about to take them to the recycling centre... let me know if any of you fat c***s want 1st dibs :p" :D

PMSL @ Howdy

good for you howdy-doody. I should do the same to one of my not-so-nice girl friends...that would wipe the smile off her face!!

Howdy-doody you are priceless......
However, the 'modern' young men (16+) use moisturiser,concealer and even hair straighteners!!! I never thought I would be sharing these things with my 17 year old SON!!!!! No - he's not gay - him and his mates like to look their best......

yeah!

Howdy-doody you are priceless......
However, the 'modern' young men (16+) use moisturiser,concealer and even hair straighteners!!! I never thought I would be sharing these things with my 17 year old SON!!!!! No - he's not gay - him and his mates like to look their best......

What has happened to young guys now? They are worse than girls! lol xox

Yeah, fat clothes, yeah, love that phrase,
T x

OMG Monsoon you are a hottie!

Very well done on your loss, thats pretty amazing!

Howdie, man you are the shizzle!!
Why, thankyou ;)
T x

I dont use strighteners but moisturiser errrrm sorry lads but yes I do!

it is lol all of it ? xx

Oh my gosh, you're more than welcome!

You look like Zara Phillips!

You must feel like a new woman hehe!!

x x x x
No, don't!!!
T x

Back