Whats your BMI GOAL??

Hi,

What is your BMI goal?

I want to be 21-22 BMI.

Just wondering what everyone else is aiming for???

Around 20 - 21...want to get as low as i can go lol ...greedy aint i!!!

When i first started i would have been so happy under the 25.
Now i think 22 - 23 would be ideal.

24 would be good would take me back to what i was before having kids x

I'm with Nic on this, as low as possible which is prolly around 20.

My mini goal is to be 29.9 ;)
and ending up between 21-23:D
I have a little way to go yet.:)

Don't we all, hun *le sigh*

im aiming for 25 (bmi) cos chemist wont take me no lower then that (should be 11 stone) so he said ? . so i shall see lol , cant remeber last time i was 11 stone so oh well i will be pleased :D

I'm hoping to get down to about 23 but it's been a long time since I was that low and being a little more "mature" than some of you young ones I doubt I'd manage much lower. Lol!

x

I'm hoping to get down to about 23 but it's been a long time since I was that low and being a little more "mature" than some of you young ones I doubt I'd manage much lower. Lol!

x

I think anyone would look hot at a BMI of 23. Its a very healthy weight. I will be delighted when I get there. ahhh... cant wait... it will be great wont it! ;) xox

Sticking where I am which is 23, tempted to go lower but risk losing even more curves boooooooo!! xx

hey - u look hot! 23 is def a nice bmi - they say 22 is the most ideal bmi - but 22, 23 hey whats one bmi eh? lol when i get to bmi 23 im posting naked photos :D lol xxx

hey - u look hot! 23 is def a nice bmi - they say 22 is the most ideal bmi - but 22, 23 hey whats one bmi eh? lol when i get to bmi 23 im posting naked photos :D lol xxx

WHEY HEY GO GIRLIE!!

sure scaz! ;) no problemo ill be that happy i think ill do ANYTHING!!!! lol xox

I've never been slim! I reckon I'd be grand at 24.9, as my main reason for doing this is health reasons. But I heard you're less likely to die at BMI 23! I think people who are very overweight just have to see when they get there! Oh, my scales say that my BMI is below 40 this morning, hopefully I can make that official tomorrow at my weigh in!

Im with Nic on this one.....as low as they will let me go...I think thats a BMI of 20 isnt it?????? im not sure, some say 19-25 is "normal" others 20-25 so ill have to wait and see when they tell me to stop x

I certainly dont want to be stick thin, i think that too looks very unhealthy and unattractive, i want to have curves (in all the right places!) I am going with a bmi of 23 which is 10st 7lbs, i have never been below 12st 4lbs as an adult so will need to see how i feel as i go along, but its important to not base what weight you want to be according solely to bmi as that only gives a rough idea. It does not take into account muscle mass etc, so to aim to low can be unrealistic sometimes. Just get to where you feel comfortable and happy and dont concentrate too much on a graph that says my brother is clinically obese when in reality he has a very low body fat percentage!

Diane xx

Back