What's your Christmas going to be like?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by ceriann, 11 December 2010 Social URL.

1. ceriann

ceriann Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    Are you going to go off the plan big time on Christmas or go off - but not much. Also, how long does your "christmasses" last! - it's my first Christmas when I've been totally serious in losing weight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MichelleB

MichelleB Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am planning to stick to plan for the most part, but if I fancy something 'naughty' I will have it.
    I am going to cook Christmas dinner the slimming world way, but if I want Christmas pudding or chocolates and champagne, I will do.
    As long as you don't go completely off track I think you can get through it.
    My Christmas will last Christmas Day, Boxing Day and then probably New Year's Eve and Day.

Michelle

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    HI I AM HOPING TO FOLLOW PLANS AS MUCH AS I CAN I WILL ALSO COOK MY XMAS DINNER S/W WAY AND WILL HAVE A TREAT OF XMAS PUDDING, I USUALLY BUY LOADS OF TINS OF CHOCS BUT INTEND TO JUST BUY 1 TIN OF HEROS AND GET LOADS OF FRUIT FINGERS CROSSED I WILL BE OK :eek:

5. ceriann

ceriann Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    Yeah - the christmas dinner is quite healthy really - will have some gravy - going to have christmas pud ice cream - but my main one is I'm going to have a bottle (yes the whole one) of Baileys. Christmas day evening will be iceland snacks including the Fruit Platter covered in Chocolate (yummy). I'm just scared to "go off the plan" cos I'm scared I won't get back on!

6. rumbletummy

rumbletummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(13.54%)
    I've never been good over Christmas and I doubt this year will be any different!! Like you say it's making sure we get back on track that's the most important thing!!

Even the 'naturally slim' put on weight over Christmas so we mustn't feel too guilty!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.