Whats your current mini-goal?

Mini mini target is 6lbs to get my 2stone sticker (never managed 2stone loss in the million times I have done sw) main mini target is to lose 4stone 5lbs total by middle of october. Going to be a bridesmaid at my friends wedding in Cuba :)

I want to have lost a total of 3 stone by the start of Sept as we are taking the kids to Disneyland Paris, almost halfway there.

to get to 16 and a half stone,then every half stone after that to about 10 or 11 stone.seems such a looooooooong way to go.x

I only joined 3 weeks ago and my first target was to loose 10lb for my cousins 30 birthday bash

Its not a mini mini goal but I want to get to 14st 9.5lb which is what I was pre pregnancy! My daughter is now 2 so Ive got no excuses anymore lol! x

to get to 16 and a half stone,then every half stone after that to about 10 or 11 stone.seems such a looooooooong way to go.x

I started at over 16 stone, you will get there just keep going! X

My mini goals are in my signature - next one 5lb to my 5stone award.

It keeps of motivated breaking it down into smaller chunks like this :) Best of luck everyone!

You'll do it. I was 16.10 when I started am now at 11.9 (hopefully less tomorrow at weigh in). Keep at it, it is worth it.

Mine is to reach 11 stone - and i'm 4lb away :happy036: this was my original target when I started, but i'm greedy and want MORE now!!

Then, my overall target is 10st 10lb I think - was wanting to get to 10st 7lb, so might end up with a couple more mini targets :D

Hi, my next mini goal is to be 14st.7lb by 14/7[ my birthday and wi at DRs!!]
The next is to be 14st by the time I go on holiday at the end of August.:4635:

My happy weight is 10 Stone which makes me a size 12. At the mo I am 13stone. I go on holiday at the end of august so I will be pleased if I could loose at least a stone before then x

Hi little late posting but I have two 1 is to loose a lb and get my 2 stone award and 2nd is to get to target 2 and a 1/2lbs off that but it is really hard :sigh:

I need to lose 1.5lbs to get my 5 stone sticker.

I am not sure its this week after a bad weekend, but it will be the week after if not!

Woop!!!!!!!!!!!

2 1/2 lb off my 1.5stone award
3lb off being under 21 stone...

weigh in tomorrow *crosses fingers for good result*

Back