whats your dream way of losing weight and are you using it now if not why not?

Tracey - spiders uurrrghhh.. I don't even like the tiny little ones we get here in the UK..don't know if I could cope with such big ones and scorpions. About 2 years ago my OH was made redundant and we considered moving to Oz to start again - nothing to loose as no job here, but I hate to say it the spiders really put me off....I know that sounds daft but I really can't cope with them. The other week a large one (fist size) was in my lounge just as I was about to do the school run...I got my 6yr old daughter to knock on the neighbours door so that they could get rid of it for me!!!! I am such a wimp when it comes to them - Hate them!! Maybe I Should get hypnotised and then my irrational fear of spiders and my love of 'naughty' food can be erased forever!!

Good luck one and all and keep loosing
xx

I am soo much better with spiders since having kids. Not great I admit but I do not want my boys to inherit my fear.

I have a suction thing that is a bit like a hoover with a clear tube and once they are in that I put the lid on and then dispose of them outside.

I must admit if it is a really big one and the kids aren't around then I get the actual hoover out!

Our house backs onto woods so we get a lot and I have noticed just the last week quite a few small ones have been around. Not good!

When we first moved in and I kept finding spiders, (it was during a heat wave so I guess they wanted shade!) I said I wanted to sell the house and move out.....

I may yet consider being hypnotosied, as my doctor did suggest it for spiders years ago because my fear got so bad, and yes of course it would have to also help with my eating habits.

Go Lower did say if I wanted to be hypnotosed with the diet as well it would not do any harm but so far I am saving my money.

Happy

I do prefer to be in a different HOUSE when we have a spider but since the boys are old enough to understand I do not want them to be scared as well. It makes me feel very brave when I get rid of one, even if it is a tiny one!

I may do the hypnosis at a later stage as I still do not eat enough veggies and salad as I don't like the taste. I am the same as you for now. As Go Lower is working so well I will just do the diet for now.

Back