whats your favorite omelette filling?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I haven't had an omelette for years!

Lucky7

Lucky7
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
cheese and mushroom. Mmm.
Fancied one for breakfast today, but no mushrooms!! Boo.

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
S: 91.6kg C: 80kg G: 75kg BMI: 27 Loss: 11.6kg(12.63%)
I love the carrot, brocolli and sweetcorn Steamfresh veg bag in with extra chopped onions.

My favourite SW dish is Omelette with Sweet potato mash, yummm!!

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
G: 10st10lb
when I can afford it, i buy the smoked salmon bits and use them. I feel I am having something very luxurious, otherwise its cheese and mushroom with some cherry tomatoes.

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
Definately mushroom! :D

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
S: 13st13lb G: 9st9lb
OMG such delicious ideas!!! I love salmon and tomatoes in my omelettes. I also love fritattas with everything in it!

klare

A Girls Got 2 Do ...
S: 13st0lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st8lb(4.4%)
gotta have cheese in there, and then bacon / ham is a good, mushroom ( presoftened with frylight) ... if I am making it ....
if someone else is making it then i generally dont care, so long as it fits in with the SW plan and they havent spat in it :)

Mushrooms are the best, I think - there is something about mushrooms and eggs which really work well together. If I have a lemon, I will grate a little bit of lemon zest into the mushrooms - delicious.

And not forgetting cheese, of course.

Actually I more often make a frittata than an omelette. I don't have a conventional cooker at the moment, but I do have a Remoska, and it is very easy to make a frittata in that.

jacqui35

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.03%)
I love having bacon, spring onions, mushrooms then tomatos and cheese on top mmmm lovely specially with tin of speghitti in tomato ssauce, also sometimes i do potato with mine and bang in some shredded chicken and make it into a foo yung just keep stiring every so often and whack a bit of soya sauce and mmmm lovely :D:D

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
courgettes all the way. One of my fave things. Courgette and mozzarella omellette!!

Lynda

eternity

Gold Member
S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
My favourite is dry fried onions with lots of seasoning.