whats your favorite ?

vonpeeky

i just started with a bar this morning choc orange its amazing my fav soo far!
what is everyones fav products or mix of products?

oo i haven't tried any bars yet but you've made me want to now haha :) My fave has got to be a hot mint-choc shake :) x

The other thing I like is mixing a strawberry and banana shake together nom nom

Yeah half and half :) banana and chocolate is good to

i looove the choc mint bars mmm! the toffee bars, and a choc mint shake with loads of ice. lush!

nellybelle said:
Mmmmm I love the peanut one!! I have it almost every day ... the mint one is a close runner up :)

Is it salty at all? I liked the while salty chocolate combo!

Is it salty at all? I liked the while salty chocolate combo!

Hmmm let me see, I dont think I would call it salty actually. Its sweeter than the mint one as it has Milk Chocklate not Dark Chocklate and the taste and smell is like sweet and peanuts, but not salty.

I love the vanilla shake made up with the mix a mousse, with a dab of the orange water flavouring added, split into 2 portions, its just like a cheesecake topping! Yum.. Or layer it with a chocolate mousse. Stops the boredom setting in! x

chicken mushroom soup
mint choc
choc tetra
peanut bars
choc mint bars all I ever have

I love vanilla shakes and chocolate shakes blended with ice. Drinking them is an absolute pleasure!!

Not really a fan of the soups but I have them at work for ease and for something warming!!

Bars are alright, bit artificial bit certainly satisfy a craving!!!

Love love LOVE the chocolate tetras, super yum!!

Thinking about trying the mix-a-mousse now though?? X

I love the choc mint bars and I also love the choc mint shake...but hot. I think there is a trend here!! lol

Also like the choc and banana shakes. Hate all the soups and porridges, and I have to admit I am finding I am getting abit bored...they need to bring some new flavours out.

I love all the bars and shakes, I am not keen on the soups but have one occasionally. I was not keen on the porridge until I made it in a cup, 'cup-a-porridge' lol, it tastes better for some odd reason.

Back