What's your favourite flavour??????

so far, i've let my cdc choose at random all the flavours. not tasted the bars bit scared of getting those, might leave it till much later in the game.

Why scared??????:confused:

well bit worried in case it slows weight loss, just from what i've read on here, they seem to have different effects on different people, and it would be typical for me to be one of the affected ones!! i just don't want to mess this up! I feel like i've found the golden ticket at the moment.

I feel like i've found the golden ticket at the moment.

You and me both!!!! I still cannot believe how i am sticking to it and not even finding it hard now. Strange:) Would never have believed it.

Bump>>>>for Dizzy1978 and other newcomers .

I don't like the soups at all, I am a home made soup lover, not tinned, so the CD soups make me feel gruesome.
Shakes wise I like vanilla, choc mint, choc tetra. I have the vanilla hot with coffee in, choc mint hot too. Tetra I have cold.
I just tried the porridge this week and loved it!
Bars wise my fave is peanut, followed by cranberry. I don't mind the toffee one, hate the choc orange one!

my new favourite as of last nigh is a hot toffee and walnut, was lovelymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've just got through day 1 and liked hot toffee and walnut too

Cappuchino has to be the best one. I just wish I had ordered more.:)

OMG:sign0137::character00264:
Oh Alexandria, how we all differ.
Have gotten to Day 26 SS and have just had my first Cappuchino. I need to throw up. I hate it.
Makes the Brocolli and Cheese taste like heaven.
I struggled to swallow this one.

I find the cappucino one needs to be made hot with an extra spoon of coffee in it.

I love the Chocolate Tetra and have that for lunch. Now winter is coming I am eating the Porridge which I am really enjoying as it is just like real porridge. For dinner usually a soup and fave is leek and Pot with tobassco and black pepper.
I quite like wegetable soup and chick and Mush.
Fave shakes and ones I really enjoy is choc/mint-hot, Vanilla-cold, Banana-Cold, Cappucino with crushed ice, its like a frappacino from a cafe! I also cut a bar up (cranberry crunch) in 7 pieces and allow myself one small piece with a mint tea in the evening. (funny how I used to wolf a whole snickers bar and now so satisfied with a tiny piece ha ha ha)

I had the porridge this morning for breakfast and think that it really is ok, not sure if I actually made it up right, it was still a little sticky but nice, will have it again.

I love the porridge, Chocolate mint and the toffee and walnut. Also like the potatoe and leek soup Ohhh and the choc tetra frozen MMMmmm

i love the porridge and the bars are a real treat, i like to have one with a cuppa once kids go to bed.
with the shakes ive tried choc, choc mint , strawb and banana and like them all. although i am going to have to invest in a hand blender cos im fed up of chewing them lol
couldnt stand the soups though.

i love the strawberry shake, it's the only 1 i think tastes like it should, and chocolate is ok. Hate the soups with a passion!

My faves are all the tetras (strawberry, choc, banana) and choc orange bars! I love being able to look forward to my bar at 8pm in front of the telly!

Not so keen on any sachets (soups or shakes) even with mixer wasan't keen on the powdery, vitamin aftertaste I kept getting!

x

I love cappucino but not hot - tried this earlier today and found it revolting!!! lol :)

Mine changes every day lol

At the moment I have a soup every day - favourite is Chilli :D

Just tried the bars but only want a couple per week - liked the cranberry one - the peanut one was ok - havent tried the others

Favourite shake is strawberry with crushed ice - mmmmm

Last edited:
I like the strawberry, banana, fruits of the forest & the butterscotch best. At the moment Im into combining them - chocolate with fruits of forest is pretty damn good!

For the bars I also like the malt toffee best. It tastes just like a real candy bar to me and it melts in your mouth!

Havent tried any of the soups yet!

Back