whats your favourite meal

charleybabes

Silver Member
what is your favourite extra easy dish

well im just writing up my shopping list for when we go away on hols next week and im going to follow the extra easy plan for the week..

so far for main meals i have come up with

chicken in bacon with garlic new pots

steak and slimming world chips

spaghetti bolognese

just wondered what your fave extra easy dish was,

My favourites are...

Chilli
Lasagne
Jerk chicken
Homemade burgers
Noodle stir frys
Pasta bake

I do EE as i find it the easiest option :) don't really understand the others.

When you going on holiday? I am on holiday a week on Saturday and plan on sticking to SW too....hopefully x

Mediteranen chicken
Chilli
Chicken potato & spinach curry
Salmon & summer veg tagliatelle
Roast Dinner

kingleds said:
Mediteranen chicken
Chilli
Chicken potato & spinach curry
Salmon & summer veg tagliatelle
Roast Dinner

Roast dinner hmmmmmmm :) haven't attempted this yet since STarted SW but will do soon love a good roast ;-) x

Chilli
Sausage and mash (with onions and carrots added to the potatoes)
Homemade burgers with sw wedges and loads of salad
Any joes product!
Rice pudding with strawberries on top
Casserole

I have only bought the small 100 ee days book but if I fancy something I just google it's name then put slimming world next to it!

I love SW chicken goujons with a few SW chips and lots of salad and syn free coleslaw!

thanks lorna that is what im gonna do for din tonite nice and easy xx

hi im getting a bit board of eating the same meals ( spag bol, chilli, quorn burgers etc) whats your fav meal red or green day:wave_cry:

At the moment, something really simple like a cheese and red onion omlette. I actually made the best chicken salad in the world last night as well which could become a firm favourite.

have you looked at the whats for dinner thread? There are hundreds of suggestions there

This isn't going to help you much as you've already listed it, but I LOVE Chili made with Quorn.

I could easily eat it every night!!

Back