whats your favourite meal

I don't actually have a favourite meal because I eat so many different ones. There are some that I go back to regularly like ratatouille pasta bake, leek and mushroom risotto, moroccan vegetables and cous cous, bean chilli with cornbread, and butternut squash and spinach curry among others.

When we were kids my Mum used to say that only boring people get bored, and the older I get the more i think she was right. If you are bored after only a few weeks then it's only because you are not taking advantage of how SW is as an eating plan. So it's good that you're looking for ideas to broaden your horizons.

Im quite partial to quorn sausages (sorry!) SW chips and beans!

have you got any of the recipe books ?? I use mine alll the time .. my fave meals are - pork ratatoullie , keema curry , chicken sofrita , moroccan lamb , king prawn stir fry ....I batch cook these and freeze them and also make at least 1 new recipe a week out of a SW recipe book , or off this site or the sw mag :D

Garlic prawns on pesto pasta. I was introduced to this by a friend a few months ago and omg it's gorgeous!

Beans and egg on toast, pizza topped chicken, classic chicken curry, morrocan lamb, Sunday lunch, but my fav meal is bacon, onion, peas, mushrooms, topped with thick slices of potatoes coverd in gravy :D

Whats your fav SW meal?

So whats your favourite of all the SW meals?

All of them! Every thing I cook! ;) I just love my food!

Seriously though, I can't chose just 1!

SW kebabs- yummy yummy- I just dished them up for dinner second night running- much to the delight of OH.(Would hate to waste leftovers)
Mind you SW curry comes a close second!! lol

Probably my SW chicken curry. So easy to make and so tasty. At the moment I seem to be making a huge pot every week and having it at least 2 meals!! Also enjoy spaghetti bolognaise, grilled chicken and rice, and as a special treat grilled steak with baked potato, onion and mushrooms :)

Mine is always changing but I am going between two at the moment. Both pasta dishes. One I have with sauteed mushrooms and onions and tomatoes and the other is carbonara x Yumm!
Am hungry now!

Back