Whats your favourite meal?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by tina67, 20 November 2011 Social URL.

1. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    When i first started Xenical last May i was always eating a sea food mix.Lived on them and as they were so low and filling they were ideal for me. However my sisters wedding put paid to that.I had some prawn cocktail and mixed with drink i was so sick.Something i wasn't use to.It has put me off sea food.Every Time i pick one up i remember being ill and cleaning out my nephews shoes,yes out,prawns from his shoes lol (he is 18 ,so he found it quite funny,lol).
    This time round i find i am eating a lot of Bernard Matthews chicken bit,plain and Tikka with a salad and Tortilla wraps.So yummy totally filling.
    Even when i am out i find i can buy this sort of meal. Marks and Spencer's even have crisps within the rules!!!

Does anyone else have any favorites?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    OMG don't let me near M&S then cos if I find crisps I won't be able to stop!!!!

I have 2 favourites, one is my tomato & red pepper soup especially now winter definitely seems to be appearing. The other is WW sausage with fry light roast potatoes & loads of veg.....

4. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    Lol,that's what i was thinking.
    I have just found a chicken flavoured special rice,that's within the rules,that's cooking and i am having two corn sausages with it yummy.hows it going xx

5. Lucy:D

Lucy:D dreamingofawaist

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sweet and sour with rice. also love any mexican food which i find fits in V well with zen.
    x

6. Kayee

Kayee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.2%)
    Diet:
    low calorie + low fat
    i love prawns!! i live on them mostly. there low fat low calorie . i love steamed smoked fish too (haddock) but i heard u gott be careful as there high in colestorol. sorry to hear you were sick maybe u can go back to eating prawns one day haha xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.