Whats your favourite meal?

tina67

When i first started Xenical last May i was always eating a sea food mix.Lived on them and as they were so low and filling they were ideal for me. However my sisters wedding put paid to that.I had some prawn cocktail and mixed with drink i was so sick.Something i wasn't use to.It has put me off sea food.Every Time i pick one up i remember being ill and cleaning out my nephews shoes,yes out,prawns from his shoes lol (he is 18 ,so he found it quite funny,lol).
This time round i find i am eating a lot of Bernard Matthews chicken bit,plain and Tikka with a salad and Tortilla wraps.So yummy totally filling.
Even when i am out i find i can buy this sort of meal. Marks and Spencer's even have crisps within the rules!!!

Does anyone else have any favorites?

OMG don't let me near M&S then cos if I find crisps I won't be able to stop!!!!

I have 2 favourites, one is my tomato & red pepper soup especially now winter definitely seems to be appearing. The other is WW sausage with fry light roast potatoes & loads of veg.....

Lol,that's what i was thinking.
I have just found a chicken flavoured special rice,that's within the rules,that's cooking and i am having two corn sausages with it yummy.hows it going xx

Sweet and sour with rice. also love any mexican food which i find fits in V well with zen.
x

i love prawns!! i live on them mostly. there low fat low calorie . i love steamed smoked fish too (haddock) but i heard u gott be careful as there high in colestorol. sorry to hear you were sick maybe u can go back to eating prawns one day haha xx

Back