whats your favourite smell

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
:confused: whats your fave smell? AND what do u associate it with:confused:. mines the sea it brings back happy memorys of my last summer with my mum :D

Petrol??? :9529::yuk::sign0137:Urgh that's horrible-I hate putting petrol in my car simply cos the whole area stinks of the stuff.

I love the smell of cut grass-it, I guess, just reminds me of Summer and it just smells so gorgeous.

I love the smell of flowers (mostly).

I love the smell of Jungle by Kenzo and J'adore by Dior. They just smell so happy.

Everyone thinks this is weird, but I absolutely adore the smell of chlorine. When I used to work at a pool, I would just stand there (obviously watching the swimmers) admiring the smell of the chlorine. Don't know why I like it, though.

I think I have lots of other favourite smells, but can't think what they are at the moment.

Last edited:
Clinique aromatics perfume - remind me of holidays.
Fish shop - reminds me of how fat I was and will never get in that state again.
Freshly mowed grass - summertime memories.
Newly painted gloss - smell of a nice clean house.
My Husband - reminds me how much I love him.
Exhaust fumes from lorries - reminds me of the local fair coming to town when I was a child.

Millions of others, but I wont bore you all lol.

i have to admit its petrol, i think that seems to be a common one, also struck matches, haha but not the 2 together!

i also love the smell of the grass and trees after its been raining.

A fave word and smell - petrichor (the smell of first rain on dry ground)

I associate this smell with home, back home in Zimbabwe it would rain for four months of the year (October - January) and then it would be dry...

ooh what a good topic! I like petrol and fresh cut grass too, mmm, roll on summer, i even love the noise of the mower. I also love lavender, verbena and newly washed hair.... i love cinabar perfume, reminds me of my Mam and always make me feel better x

I love the smell of freshly cut grass too

The smell of a newly bathed and talced baby

Walking into a leather goods shop

Petrol makes me feel sick

Love the smell of pasties being cooked

Loads of others too, but hard to pick out the ones top of my list

I too love the smell of petrol, Johnson & Johnson baby lotion is another fav, my husbands aftershave 'Live Jazz' always reminds me of our first date. Happy memories.

I love the smell of cut grass. Always reminds me of summer
AND
I love petrol - reminds me of being a little kid :D

And the "charlie black" body spray. Reminds me when i was once skinny :)

fresh donuts also reminds me of when i was little when we went the fair!!

cut grass and just struck matches! I used to go through loads just lighting them for that smell! baking bread's a good one too ymmm

freshly cut grass,
petrol
the smell you get suring a rain storm
new babys
my husbands spray

OOH as an aromatherapist I love smells, I love Lavender, reminds me of my Nanna's garden.

The smell of fudge cooking reminds me of bonfire night as my Nanna used to make it every year. Yum

Back