• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's your favourite???

Lumpy

One day at a time
So, I've had everything except the mushroom soup and chocolate orange bar and was wondering what's everyone's favourite?

I would say mine is probably choc shake, although the vanilla and banana come a close second. I like all the soups too.

Looking forward to trying a latte with the vanilla, cos it's soooo creamy :hmm:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm not keen on the chocolate shake but I love the vanilla. Also love the toffee and raisin bar (have to be strict with myself and only have one a day). I've really gone off the soups.

Lumpy

One day at a time
I think tastes change as you go along. The soups are soooo warming though in the cold weather.

Just having mushroom soup, that's nice. I do need to add tabasco to them all though as they are quite bland.

Soup - Thai Chilli (with drops tabasco added)
Shake - Hot choc
Bar - Choc Orange

My fave shake at the moment is hot banana too!! I love the vanilla hot, not so keen with coffee in it, but then I like all of them to be honest.

My fave soup so far has been the vegetable one.

My fave bar is definitely the chocolate orange.

Hmm, definitely the chocolate orange bar, but not so sure about the shakes and soups - keep changing mymind. Probably vanilla shake and mushroom soup. :)

I think the mushroom has been my favourite - especially with some extra garlic mixed into it. I was expecting that to be the worst!