What's your favourite???

Lumpy

One day at a time
So, I've had everything except the mushroom soup and chocolate orange bar and was wondering what's everyone's favourite?

I would say mine is probably choc shake, although the vanilla and banana come a close second. I like all the soups too.

Looking forward to trying a latte with the vanilla, cos it's soooo creamy :hmm:

Mine is actually the tomato and basil soup. I really look forward to that one. Shakes would be the vanilla with coffee.

chocolate or vanilla both hot with coffee and a tablet sweetener xoxo

I'm not keen on the chocolate shake but I love the vanilla. Also love the toffee and raisin bar (have to be strict with myself and only have one a day). I've really gone off the soups.

I think tastes change as you go along. The soups are soooo warming though in the cold weather.

Just having mushroom soup, that's nice. I do need to add tabasco to them all though as they are quite bland.

i like the banana shake warm :) my fave so far, but i'm sure it will change! i had the tomato soup yesterday and oh lord its gross! actually made me gag x

i like the banana shake warm :) my fave so far, but i'm sure it will change! i had the tomato soup yesterday and oh lord its gross! actually made me gag x

LOL Hollliedollie!

Warm banana, very interesting tee hee....well I guess I can't comment seeing as I haven't tried it :D

Fave is the Toffee and nut bar :) Havent had them all yet, and really not looking forward to the tomato soup - thinking chili & tobasco will help :)

Soup - Thai Chilli (with drops tabasco added)
Shake - Hot choc
Bar - Choc Orange

My fave shake at the moment is hot banana too!! I love the vanilla hot, not so keen with coffee in it, but then I like all of them to be honest.

My fave soup so far has been the vegetable one.

My fave bar is definitely the chocolate orange.

Hmm, definitely the chocolate orange bar, but not so sure about the shakes and soups - keep changing mymind. Probably vanilla shake and mushroom soup. :)

Hot vanilla or banana- yum! I like all of them apart from the tomato soup to be honest and that is just about bearable with chilli/salt/pepper

I think the mushroom has been my favourite - especially with some extra garlic mixed into it. I was expecting that to be the worst!

My favourite shake is banana, haven't tried it hot yet though, maybe try that tomorrow :) Fave soup is either veg or mushroom, can't decide between them. Love both bars :D

Back