• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

whats your goal for 2010

so with 2010 just around the corner, whats going to keep you motivated?
im 50 in March so i would love to be in the mid 13 stones
then in about june im taking part in the RFL (number 5 and im not going to be woddling round this time ;)) so i would love to be in the 12 stones
and by this time next year im going to be target.:fingerscrossed:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm hoping to keep all the weight off, which has always been my biggest challenge. I've spent all my life yo-yoing and this time I want to keep it off.
I'm hopin to be at my target weight in 2010. The one on my profile is an interim target...think I'll change it now actually!

I think I'm going to follow in your footsteps and sign up for race for life too

Good luck to all! x

Is a crunchy mama!
I would like to be at target next year and maintain successfully. Most importantly, have a healthy relationship with food, enjoy everything in moderation and just enjoy life!
I wanna be five stone lighter!
I want to achieve my target in 2010. I am going to buy a 12 wk countdown on Monday at WI and would ideally like to achieve this by the end of it but won't beat myself up if I don't as I'm sure it will get harder and slower as I get closer

Also need to get more active with exercise and toning the wobbly bits:D
I wanted to reach my target by my birthday in March, however, due to being made redundant, my priorities have changed. I will of course stick to plan and if I reach target by March then all well and good but I'm concentrating on either finding a job or starting my own business at the moment.
I want to lose four stone in 2010, join the gym and get fit as well, find a good decent man (lol) and just start to live life to the full.

Not asking for much am I?
I want to be at target, which is roughly 2 stone lighter by the time I go to Silverstone for the GP-we're getting the super expensive tickets near the podium so ya know, in case I get caught on camera. Or I catch Jenson's eye... lol
Great post! I'll get to target in 2010 and maintain (aim to do this for my 30th)! And I'm going to sign up to a couple of 5km/10km runs as an incentive for me to get fit and toned too xxx
I aim to get to target (which I think I may increase - think I was aiming too low and needs to be half a stone more than I said :D!)in the first half of the year and then maintain for the rest of the year. I would also like to do the race for life - I've always been too fat and unfit before :cry:
I would like be able to stick to the plan and aim to lose a lb a week and to get my busted knee fixed so I can get back to work which would help with my fitness
My goal is to have a loss every week (I've managed this so fer however I'm doubtful for this Tuesday's WI!!). I want to be 13 stone by my holiday at the beginning of May and at target by this time next year!!