whats your goal for 2010

I would like to be able to do normal things again with out my knee reacting, reach target or get as close as I can, enjoy the year as best I can with my hubby before he goes away again and most of all just enjoy my life while being healthy ;-)

I want to stay on-plan for the duration of the year (obviously not 100% all day every day for the year - i'm not superhuman!!), and be buying a size 14 dress for next Xmas...do-able if I behave myself.

My plan is:
Join another group w/c 4.1.10
Buy a 12 weeks countdown
Do a big shop of lots of yummy sw food
Use Minimins constantly for support!!
Join Gym 4.1.10...

...KEEP IT UP!!! I know I can do it this year, i just have to straighten my head out as to why I want to do it...what more motivation should I need!!!

xxx

Target for me, I should have hit it August this year, life gets in the way sometimes. Target by June is definate. Get oh somewhere near there to. She has 49lbs to target and 19th June is 24 weeks away, so 2lbs a week would almost do it. No pressure though, so mini target is 8lbs in 5 weeks for both of us.

Target for me is 1.5-2 stone off by beginning of July (did it last year), being happier about my health and weight, and hopefully size 12-14 by next Christmas 2010! I have one month in California for the whole of July, which could potentially be food fatale, but I am going to try to be sensible, and then resume properly when I'm back in the UK. Roll on 2010!!!

I'm going to get to target in the first half of this year, before my birthday in May ideally. I was so nearly there and then Christmas happened...oh well, back on track to shift those extra pounds!

I want to be at target before (well before!) my BIG B'day in August. (60) and it will be the first time since 1981!

Im going to get to target and stay there!!

Me too target or bust if possible before end of Jan.

I plan to hit my goal weight this year, but as that is a definite I will pick something else ;)

In June I am planning on doing a 100km night bike ride for charity. Not bad considering I am still over 20 stone :)

Good luck to everyone ♥

I want to get to target goal by april when i turn 22, plus I have a few weddings next yr to go to and I want to look my best.

:)

my goals for 2010 are as follow
to join the gym
to go to the gym
to lose as much as possible hopefully hit target 6st to go
buy and wear size 14 dress!
be happy with who i am

I want a BMI of under 25.
As an interim goal I'd like to fit into the small size 14 skinny jeans that I bought in December 2007 after I lost a lot of weight - can't get them over my thighs at the mo!

I also want to be debt free and fat free - I want to be in the normal BMI range and feel happy with my body :) 2010 is the year I shall reach my target, another 2stone i think.

Debt free and fat free!! Hehe! A good one!!

I would like to be at target i think ideally will be another stone but just happy in myself and with food!

First and foremost, get to target. Whatever that turns out to be!
I'd like to get my education back on track, though that's looking more like starting from scratch rather than begging uni to let me back in.
I want to stop talking and start writing, I'm a good writer. I don't know if I can be a successful author but I'm not going to know unless I try am I?
Last but not least, maybe meet a nice guy, if such a thing exists. Doesn't have to be Mr Right-Mr Right Now would do!

Im not sure how much I weigh at the moment as I havent weighed myself since nov but I am hoping this year to loose weight and by next xmas to not be back where I started like I suspect I am now... I am going on my honeymoon in June so it would be really nice to be slimmer by then

Back