What's your goal? Non Weight!

To not be the "fat friend" any more. At 5ft 8in I'm already taller than most of my friends (and tend to wear 3/4 inch heels when on a night out) I'm sick of looking at the pics from a night out and being the giant. To be able to chase my kiddie winkles without dying after 10 mins TO WEIGH LESS THAN MY HUBBY lol for the first timer EVER!! annnnnd when the little hippy shop opens in October to be able to buy something bootiful, so just a few things then :p

1) To be a yummy mummy and not the fat mummy

2) To feel confident

3) To not be the fat friend lol

4) To feel sexy and know i am sexy . . .

5) To see the skinny person inside of me and see how she reacts to the world :)

Oh God I'd love to be slim enough for my boyfriend to pick me up and not feel guilty about how much of a burden I must be!!

I used to so love playing around having piggy backs / firemans lifts and not even think twice about my weight... :cry:

Rorah said:
Oh God I'd love to be slim enough for my boyfriend to pick me up and not feel guilty about how much of a burden I must be!!

I used to so love playing around having piggy backs / firemans lifts and not even think twice about my weight... :cry:

Me too!!!

I've never experienced this as a slim person because I've never been slim, but I do love it when he picks me up - I'd love to do it without breaking his back!

I want to be in a photo next to my older sister and not look like a mountain of mash!

I'm getting married in April next year and I would love to be a size 10 bride - without having to panic to be able to slim into my dress. I'm going dress shopping in June and want to find my dream dress and wear it with pride, as opposed to having "that one" merely because it fits.

I'm getting married in may next year and determined to be a slim bride. We won a competition for a photographer and I def want the perfect pictures. I have been paying off my wedding dress and need to give measurements in august/September time so want as much gone as possible as told once the first dress fitting is done I can not lose more so looking at feb march next year. Exciting x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lolacola83 said:
1. Get Fit and Healthy so we can start trying for a bubbaroo

2.To not be camera shy

3.To go on loads and loads of Rollercoasters without thinking .oO Will i fit.

I have the bubba already but am with you on the roller coasters! Still terrified that I'll get stuck!!

To be able to get life insurance. This is a truly horrible one I know but a year ago I couldn't get insurance because I was too big :-(

It was so frightening for me and hubby.

4 stones lighter and a net search tells me I can get insurance without an astronomical rate in about 1 stones time.
I know it's a negative one in comparison to the happy ones detailed above but it was the catalyst to me starting on the wonderful SW and so will be a huge achievement for me.

Back