Whats your goal weight and how far from it are you?

RedCrystal

Just wondering how much everyone has to lose! My goal weight is 130lbs and I have 38lbs let to lose!

Hi I am new starting tomorrow I want to lose 65 pounds by the 1st May do you think it is possible. I need to lose approximately 88 pounds but know it will take a lot longer than May to achieve this

My goal weight is 130lbs and I'm half way there! I'm cheating my ass off tonight through coz I'm in agony and very grumpy :(

My goal weight is 155 lbs. I've lost 23 lbs in 5 weeks, have 51 lbs more to lose. So by april, by Easter I really want to lose nearly 50 lbs total.

Would love to be 11.7 and i have 14lbs to go, should be there soon i hope! Although weekend away could set me back a little, it will be sooo worth it!

Aiming for 10st 10lbs - 51lbs to go by May 17th. WHOOP! I may in all honesty get to around 11st and think that's enough, but I am setting my sights on a reasonable and maintainable weight.

I want to be 11,6 and I am currently 13,2 so 24 lbs - see how i feel when I get to goal I secretly want to be under 10 stone ;) xx

my goal is 10st 10lbs but am looking to hover around the 11st mark. thought that if i could go 4lbs under what i want to be that will compensate slightly for what you inevitable put on when you go back to eating fully! but am gonna see how i feel - it's move about being able to wear what i like and feel good than the numbers for me :) got about 70lbs to go but haven't cheated once yet so hoping it will go quickly and my will power will stay strong! :)

I want to loose 70lbs, ive lost 26lbs in 5 weeks, i would like to loose another 2 stone by the 30th april

my goal weight is around 9 st 7lb my original goal was 10st which I got to within 2 lbs of last year I then changed it to 9 st 7lbs, and due to holidays and christmas etc I gradually crept back up to 11 stone :cry:
so now I'm 22lbs off

My goal is just sooooo far away yet - was 18st 0.5lb at my weigh in on Monday and my first goal is to get to 10st ---- so I'm currently trudging up the mountain but hey I'll soon be flying downhill :)

According to the fit police i should be 13 stone (yeah right!) but i would be happy at 18 and see from there, but thats 12 stone away.....gulp:cry:

my goal weight is 9 stone 7, i am currently 12 stone 8, another 3 stone to go - hopefully by my birthday in may i will be there and can spoil myself with a whole new collection in my wardrobe, good luck everyone with your goals - we can all do this xx

goal 126lb ish so still got 130 odd lb to go

Back