Whats your height and goal ?

Hi i am 5ft.6 and a half. I never used to weigh myself so i dont know my lowest weight but just before i was pregnant i was a 14 bottom and 12 top and that was my slimmest. I am aiming for 10st 7lb but if i think i can get below it i might give it ago. xx

Im 5ft 4 and I would be happy between 9.5 and 10st

I am 5ft 4inches, (seems a popular height ;)) and would love nothing more than to get to 8-8.5 stone which is when I was happiest with my own body image, I have a very small frame with tiny wrists and fingers etc but I cant ever see me getting to that weight again, so i have set my ultimate goal at 9.5 stone. That should get me into a size 10-12 but if I get to BMI 25 at about 10st 4lbs I'll be delighted, I havent seen that weight in about 6 or 7 years.

I am 5'7" and want to get to ten and a half stone. This is the weight that I was for donkeys years before I fell in love with my food! Not skinny at that, about a size 12+ and I would be happy at that.

Mikki x

I'm 5'2 and my first goal is 9st... but i think ultimately i want to be 8st, although i'll wait and see how i feel/look when i hit my 9st target and decide then.

I'm 5'2" and my first goal is 9st 7lb and when I get there I'll know whether that's right for me and go on from there. 9st 7lb will have me just under a 25 bmi.

I'm 5' 11" and started 6 weeks ago at 20st 11 lbs and (should be under 18st at my WI tomorrow) - and am hoping to get down to 12st which would be in the 'correct' range.

14st will be an important milestone though - I last weighed that 20 years ago!

I can't tell you how great I think this diet is.

I'm 5'6, and would like to get to 10-10.5 stone, see how I feel once I get close...not a clue what I'll look like. Currently 11'11 so not far and would like to get to size 12, currently 14-16.

I'm 5' 2" and just want to be able to say (oh 9st something i think) when people ask me my weight, so I'll settle at 9'13" thanks

I'm 5ft 4" and would like to be 9 stone. I fit comfortably in a size 12 trousers then. I am a typical pear shape and any weight loss comes off my top half. I need to be 9stone to look in proportion. Its very exciting losing this weight. I haven't been this weight since before getting pregnant my 4th (and last ) little girl .

I'm 5'3 and my intial goal is 10 stone which will give me a bmi of just under 25. I may try and push for another half a stone and go down to 9.5 stone.

I'm 5ft2" and wanna be 9 stone x

I'm 5'2" and would like to get back down to 8 1/2 stone - last time I was that small, size 10 skirts would fall off my hips if I wriggled them, but that was 3 years ago now!!

Em xx

i'm 5'7 and my first goal was 11stone but i think i'd rather get closer to 10. I would love to be in the 9st bracket but i cant imagine me being that slim......might change when i hit 10st!!!

I'm 5ft 10" and my goal is set at 12st 7lb at the moment! Thats BMI 25.1 ! so still overweight, but Ive never weighed that much since I was about 18 years old! haah So would be happy with that I'm sure. Can always re-evaluate WHEN I get there eh?

I'm 5'4" and have set my goal at 12st. This is just into the "overweight" BMI range. I will see how I feel when I get there, lol, but ideally would love to be 10st which would give me a bit of leeway for fluctations and still be in the "healthy" range. I started at 22st 13lbs. Me ambitious? Nooooo, lol but CD makes me feel like I can do it.

I've currently set my goal at 11 stone 4, which takes me to BMI 25. Haven't been that weight since about age 11, so absolutely no idea whether its right for me until I get closer to it.

Back