What's your hobbies?

I love playing netball, going to the gym, reading, watching tv - i really enjoy doing beauty treatments for my friends as well.. All of my friends at the moment are sporting great coloured toe nails!!!

k x

I love shopping for bargains with my 15yr old daughter! .. shes a primark junky!
I love scrapbooking, altho i dont do it as much as i used to because my 4yr old trashes anything i leave on the table for more than 2 seconds!
I love walking my 2yr old lab Bosun and weve started doing 1-2 hour walks in the evenings, its great!
I love horses and am sorta living that through my eldest .. she exersizes 4 different horses and i get to go along and help somtimes ... would love to share/loan one myself but to fat and no money lol.

Id love to know more about the Rallying! .. My OH would love to get into somthing like that! ..

I also keep tropical fish and even breed some rare species. I also play guitar and sing in a rock covers band. :)

I make jewellery - it's great fun and it stops me thinking about food! ;)

Haven't had much time to do it while i was at uni but now i'm finished for the summer i've got back into it!

I love walking my 2yr old lab Bosun

:eek: my mum's 2 year old english bull terrier's called bosun :eek: (and we've got a chocolate lab called coco :) )

that's the first time i've ever known of anyone else have a pet called bosun - it's such an unusual name :D

Hehe Beki .. i thought it was really unusual to but my daughters friends grandparents have a Newfoundland called Bosun and he really does suit his name hehe hes gorgeous to! :)

I forgot to mention i love guitar hero! and singstar and lips to me and the OH are kinda hooked LOL

My dog is a 1 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier, she is white with black splodges, with one white eye and one black, she is gorgeous and I love the bones of her, she has such a lovely temperament and is wonderful with other people, children and dogs, she is such a good natured dog.

My chickens are, Snowflake, Biscuit, Fudge, Turquoise and Topaze and they are adorable too, so funny..

Back