What's your name, and why did you choose your screen name?

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I have been 'hiding' behind my screen name as I know a couple of people who post on here but haven't told many people I am doing the diet. But today, I have decided to come clean!
My 'real' name is Jan.
I chose Jabba the Hut as my screen name as he/she/it is big and grotesque, which is how I feel.

Aw don't put yourself down! I'm sure you bear absolutely no resemblance to Jabba.

I am Taz as I have always liked Taz the tasmanian devil. I have a tattoo of him on my shoulder

Aww hi Jan, i hope your still not feeling like Jabba!! I'm Kristina and chose airgirl cos of my job in the sky.x
(or some of my friends would tell you because my head is full of air).

Hi Jan!

My "Real" name is Carman, Camilla is my Cats name!!! Where abouts in Norfolk are you from?

XXX

But you didn't tell us what your 'real' name is Taz!
My name is Alison. I use 'Glitterbabe' as my user name as it is a name that one of my friends came up with a few new years eves ago when we went out wearing glitter! Not very original, I know.

I'm afraid I'm very boring & unimaginative my name is Camille xx

Right, I was born in the good old Norfolk and Norwich (the old one of course as I am 30 now!!) and grew up in Saham Toney which is near Watton, which is kind of between Dereham and Swaffham.

Don't put yourself down, you are on the right track now and doing something positive about your weight.

If I had put my feelings into my user name it would be called Beached Whale :mad:. I reconsisder as I didn't need it as a reminder, being over weight is not something I'm going to forget (just need to look in the mirror)LOL.

My user name is a mix of my first name and door number.

klee was the short way i spelt my name and it has always stuck. some people still write it in cardsxx

but the real spelling is Kayleigh

xxx

my name is rebecca, everyone calls me becky so becky and was born in 1985 so thats the 85!!! yes i havent much imagination!!

Blue_grapefruit...long story, involved a story in english lessons in school and my first ever email address... I'm blue_grapefruit for most things, sometimes blue_grape...

Real name is Leah xxx

I forget exactly where Bish Bosh came from!!!! I have been a member of different forums for different reasons in the past, and used my real name as my login, or my real name+a bit more. I was then conned into giving someone in to giving information on a consumer forum (was basically duped in to admitting to a parking charge) as the private parking company figured out it was me by the fact my name is spelt pretty unusually (Caryl - just like Carol but pronounced more Carril - has caused me no end of grief for the last 27 years).

Since then I decided to use a completely bizarre name as my screen name so that it allowed me a degree of privacy :D

The only flaw being the link at the bottom of my page to my blog...

I'm Nicky and I want to be 30 and confident enough to feel flirty and girlie rather than shy and hiding away (I am not interested in finding a partner as I am very happily married but would just like to enjoy life more with him.)

my name is abi so most of my friends call be abz... that's it really. not too exciting :)

abz xx

My real name is Katie but I have always loved the name Bethan and hope to have a daughter one day who of course I will call Bethan (one of the reasons I want to loose the weight) but until then I have adopted it as my name on this forum - not very exciting really

Back