Whats your next goal(s)?

When we did our Christmas wish in group I put "Target" because I worked out I'd need 2 lbs a week, now I realise I have no chance even though I've stuck to it 100%, my body said no!!

I put my 8 stone award and to run 5k on my tag - I will definitely get the run (jog!) done but the 8 stone maybe trickier! You getting to target can be a fab start to 2015 instead of a Christmas gift :D

You getting to target can be a fab start to 2015 instead of a Christmas gift :D

Absolutely, I'm still going to enjoy Christmas 3 sizes smaller than last year! As long as I get to target by February when it will be 1 year since joining I'll be very happy :)

wow some amazing losses here :) well done everyone

I need 3 lbs to hit my 6 stone award, then 4.5 lbs to hit target. Was aiming for target by Christmas, but feels unlikely now but definitely going to give it my all for the next 2 weeks and see how close I can get

I've been up and down last 4 weeks ultimately resulted in a maintain over the period but last few weeks I'm back on losses. I'm aiming for best ones I can get but I want a loss every week of some description to take me through Christmas, then I'm aiming for 1.5stone off by start of feb incl what I've lost this December

2 stone award achieved :D Next goal 2.5 stone award!

I have got my 3st award at last! :) My next targets are to lose 6.5lb for my 3.5st and 7.5lb will have me at 50lb lost with SW.

But initially I'd really like to lose 3lb before Christmas as I'd have exactly 8st to lose then. :)

Well done that's so great x

There is some great progress here, well done everyone!

My next target is to lose 3lb to reach my first stone award before Christmas, then to at least maintain over Christmas and New Year and get into the 14s by the end of January.

Got 0.5lb to go until I've lost 1st 7lb with 5:2, so hoping to achieve that next week.

Also still aiming for my Christmas mini-goal of 11st 7lb. I've 2.5lb and two weeks to go for that one! :)

3lbs now until club 10 (and total loss of 20lbs) and 4lbs away from next half stone award!

Would love to, but I think that might be a bit optimistic! Aiming for another couple of lbs by next Saturday then aiming to STS over Christmas.

Im 0.5lbs away from my club 10 & 4lbs from my 1.5st award :) hope to have both before xmas xx

Today I got my 1/2 stone star so now I am working towards my 1 stone off star :)

Back