Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is to get my 1.5st award which I am 3lbs away from :D Might try to get it off for next week, be nice to have it xmas eve:D

My short term goal is not to put on 7lbs at Christmas like I did last year and to try and stick to the SW plan as best I can during Christmas. :)

My month goal is to lose another 7lbs by the end of January and to stick to the SW 100% over January and start doing some exercise too :)

Then I'm just going to take it month by month with my goals.

Good luck everyone xx

I got to my last goal yesterday of target. My next goal is to still be in target range at the end if Christmas period

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Half a lb off club 10 now! 1.5lb off next half stone award!

Well done everyone losing before xmas :D My last weigh in before xmas tomorrow and strangely looking forward to it probably as it marks yummy food after lol Good luc everyone over xmas & wishing you all a Merry Christmas :D

Got my 1.5 stone award and club 10 last weigh in. Only lost 1.5lb but both these miles stones were close together.

7lb until my next award. Feels like a big jump but I can't think of any smaller steps in between!

Might think of some exercise goals. I'm already reasonably active but could do more.

Got my 1.5 stone award and club 10 last weigh in. Only lost 1.5lb but both these miles stones were close together.

7lb until my next award. Feels like a big jump but I can't think of any smaller steps in between!

Might think of some exercise goals. I'm already reasonably active but could do more.

Well done xx

Get my 1.5st award then reach 11st :)

To get this 4lb gain off and get to 11 stone.

My first goal is to start meal planning.
I'd like to lose 4 stone overall, but aim to do it in stages. In first quarter. I would like to aim for 21lb (1.5stone). Same in second quarter than aim for final stone after that.
I need to factor in variety, else I get bored and alternative, healthy snacks compared to crisps and chocolate!

My first goal is to start meal planning.
I'd like to lose 4 stone overall, but aim to do it in stages. In first quarter. I would like to aim for 21lb (1.5stone). Same in second quarter than aim for final stone after that.
I need to factor in variety, else I get bored and alternative, healthy snacks compared to crisps and chocolate!

Like your plan of losing in quarters :D

My plan is to lose the 7lbs I have put on in the last few months. The try and lose another 4 lbs to get to 10st. But will try the 1/2 stone goal first. I know it's not much but i find it so hard to stick too and I am creeping towards the next dress size :-(

Back