Whats your next goal(s)?

Lol! I know that feeling! Good luck, you'll be fine.

Thanks... just having a couple of bad days which makes me want to not eat at all..... :(

MrsF16 said:
Thanks... just having a couple of bad days which makes me want to not eat at all..... :(

Are you ok? Is it carbs your overdoing calcium etc or u just feeling rubbish? Don't be down!

Ruth
X

Are you ok? Is it carbs your overdoing calcium etc or u just feeling rubbish? Don't be down!

Ruth
X

Im veggie so prob over doing carbs and calcium! lol

Just feeling peeved, been having a bad couple of days at work... hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Thanks for the message xxx

Wow, loving this thread! Looking at "next" goal is so much easier than looking at just the BIG goal. My next "mini-goal" is 1 stone down!

(Ignore my sig, not quite sure how to update it since I fell off the wagon and start over lol!)

MrsF16 said:
Im veggie so prob over doing carbs and calcium! lol

Just feeling peeved, been having a bad couple of days at work... hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Thanks for the message xxx

I love green days! In my opinion you can never have too many carbs! Lol!
Try to make sure you carry on eating normally (even after a bad day), otherwise you'll risk getting super hungry = snack attach time!!!!
Good luck & we're here to help if needs be! Have a great rest of week :D

2.5lbs to go until I hit 1.5 stone. Don't expect to get there next week as every other week I seem to lose 1.5 but hopefully in 2 weeks time I will have it. :)

I have multiple next goals! The next 1/2 st, & 1st down, the next st category down, next clothes size down, all of them are achievements, and i think we are all far too tough on ourselves, we need to celebrate all the little acomplishments!!! xx

I have multiple next goals! The next 1/2 st, & 1st down, the next st category down, next clothes size down, all of them are achievements, and i think we are all far too tough on ourselves, we need to celebrate all the little acomplishments!!! xx

I agree - I set myself smaller more manageable goals, ie 10 weeks ago knowing I was going away I set myself a lose a stone goal - I have lost 22lbs with Fridays weigh in to go - if I had set myself 2 stone and missed it by a few lbs I would have been gutted, as it is I'm very happy I have smashed my 1 stone target :)

I do mini goals too.. My next goal is to loose half a stone with Slimming world.. I have 2lbs to go :)
Next goal is to loose 14lbs with Slimming world :) I find it easier and less scary if I set small managable goals, otherwise the end seems too far away!!

I have two new mini mini-goals! :D First is a pound off, which will take me into the 12 stone something region, rather than the 13s.

Then my next mini goal is another pound off - which will take me from "obese" BMI to "overweight" I'm so excited!

My new mini goal is to be 100% till weigh in Friday! This self sabotage has to stop and after another pig out yesterday I am right back on track today - a kick up the ar$e would be appreciated :(

Im leaving SW for good! :(
Dr wants me to do Pro Points or something similar where fruit and veg isnt a major factor!
Has been lovely posting with you all- will keep checking back as I know you will all do well!

:(

Ruth
x

Oh no, it's sad to see you go! But if it's what the Dr. recommends then it's best to follow his or her advice I'm sure. How odd that they are removing fruit and veg from playing important factor for you. Mind you my friend can't eat fresh fruit at all as it really upsets her stomach, so whatever your situation is - I hope this new diet works really well for you! Drop by on occasion and let us know how you get on!!! :)

Oh no, it's sad to see you go! But if it's what the Dr. recommends then it's best to follow his or her advice I'm sure. How odd that they are removing fruit and veg from playing important factor for you. Mind you my friend can't eat fresh fruit at all as it really upsets her stomach, so whatever your situation is - I hope this new diet works really well for you! Drop by on occasion and let us know how you get on!!! :)

I have severe Irritable Bowel Syndrome :(
So fruit and veg isnt good :(
Will let you know how I get on- I know that nothing will ever be as good as SW regardless of how ill it made me feel!!!!

Thanks

Ruth
x

I've met the previous goals I mentioned in this thread so my new one is to lose 3.5lb to be under 11 and a half stone.

X

Back