Whats your next goal(s)?

I love mini goals! I find it really helpful to think small, and that means that every week or two I have something to celebrate :)

My next goal is to STS at this week's weigh-in, rather than gain (too much food during the Easter weekend - have been attempting to counter that with body magic!). And then I have 2lbs to lose to get my two stone award.

I just want to STS this week or have a loss at WI tomorrow. I've just been diagnosed as being peri - menopausal (and early!) which explains why my weight has been up and down like a yo yo for the past few months.....!!

my next goal is to lose 1/2 lb for my 2 1/2 stone award :)

Well after a miraculous loss tonight to get my stone award, my next aim is to get 6lbs off which will give me both my Club 10 and my 1.5 stone in one go.

*Emsie* said:
To lose 1lb to get my 9 stone award and then another 2lb to get to my target!

Wow wow wow! 9 stone??!? How long has that taken you?

My next goal is to lose 5lbs in the next 3 weeks this will get me my 2 stone before my hols.

I managed it!I lost 1lb this week (looked like more on the home scales but had a stand-in consultant so...?) so have remained in target for 1 month! :D :D :D :D

Next one is 2 months in target! LOL.

Shrimpy said:
I managed it!I lost 1lb this week (looked like more on the home scales but had a stand-in consultant so...?) so have remained in target for 1 month! :D :D :D :D

Next one is 2 months in target! LOL.

Congratulations! Maintenance is the hardest bit I fear! Have you changed what you're eating much? Or do you still eat 100% according to SW plan?

Excellent thread!

4lbs will take me to my lowest weight (389lbs) since starting SW in June 2010 :bunnydance:

Another 2lbs will bring me to my long coveted 4st award :winner:

My SW anniversary is in 7 weeks (1 year already!) and I wouldn't mind having my 5st award by then, taking me roughly one quarter of the way through my journey! :innocent0001:

Still eat SW but with an extra B choice. :)

I would like to get into the 12s by June :) currently 13.6 so lets see :)

Ruth
x

I want to be 9 st something 10 st 1 at the moment :) soo close fingers crossed for nxt week

Back