Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is my 3 stone shiny 5.5lbs to go

My next goal is to get under the 200lbs so just 1.5lbs to go

Club 10. 4.5lbs to go . WI tomorrow. Feeling positive but not expecting that much. Hopefully will get it next week.

2 stone award. I was half a pound off it until I went on holiday and had a 4lb gain. I've weighed myself today and I appear to have got 2.5 of those lbs off, so I'm now 2lbs away from my next challenge!! :D

It took me 1 year and 3 weeks to get my 2 stone award today.
My next goal is to get my 4 stone by the end of this year.

Well I just got my 3 and a half stone so my next goal i to a) not put any weight on on holiday!!! :D (mwah hah hah) and also b) lose 1/2 a pound by the Wednesday after I get back to get me over the 50lb mark.

To be under 11st on my first weigh in tommorow! x

Would love to complete my June Challenge which is to lose 7lbs. Lost 4lbs so far, so 3lbs to go. STS for the last 2 weeks and only one WI left in June, so bit unsure if i can do it by next week. Also got a summer challenge going which i started 2 weeks ago, and again because i've STS the last 2 weeks, i've not got off the ground with that yet! Doinf EE, but thinking of mixing things up a bit and trying red or green days to see if that boosts weightloss? x

Next few goals for the coming weeks:
*To lose a lb to get me in the 12 stone bracket
*Lose a stone (12stone 11)
*To lose 10% of my weight (12 stone 8lb)

Have set my target weight for 11 stone 7lb but ill see how i feel when i get there. May want to lose some more but not sure. Once i've achieved these goals ill set myself some other small ones as i find smaller goals easier to reach x

My next goal is 1lb which will get me my 2 stone award and will mean I will officially only be 'overweight'. Weigh in on Saturday and would love to wave goodbye to obesity!!!! ;)

my next big goal is 2 get another stone off and tone tone tone!!!!! mini goal is to lose at least 1lb next week to get into the 14st - 13st...

Lele :D

Last edited:
My next (first!) goal is 16.10 (started at 19.1) simply because I vividly remember being that weight when I weighed myself after my 2nd baby was born, almost 5 years ago! It's just over my Club 10 too. After that I'll be going for 15.2 because that's how far I got last time I did SW, nearly 4 years ago, I stopped doing it after a personal tragedy and needless to say it all went back on and more. 2nd time lucky!

Back