Whats your next goal(s)?

i weighed in at 21 st 2.5lb on tuesday, my aim is to lose 3lb to get under 21st and get my 1.5 stone award :)

hoping to get that by next week!

Sofartogo! said:
My next goal is 1lb which will get me my 2 stone award and will mean I will officially only be 'overweight'. Weigh in on Saturday and would love to wave goodbye to obesity!!!! ;)

I did it! 3lb off for me! Yippeeeeee!

My next target is 20% of my body weight which is 9lb away. But 2 and half stone sticker will also be good in 5lbs time!!! X

I got my 1.5stone award and got under 21 stone!

I have 3 targets i would like to achieve in the next month (which are also on my sig)

1) get my 2stone award (20st 7)
2) get my club 10 award (20st 3)
3 get into the "teens" (13.5lb to go!)

To lose 7 pounds in my first 2 weeks! C told us that we can expect to lose between 4 and 8 in the first week so I think 7 is achievable.

4lb to get my 3.5stone award! I'd love to get it within 2 weeks.

Good luck to all weighing in. X

My next goal is to get below the 19stone, my weight last Thursday was 19stone 7 pounds. I did get down to 19stone 3 and a half but went on holiday and put 3 and a half on :( since then I've struggled and stayed the same.

I only need half off for my 10%, 2.5 for 2 stone and 9 off to get into the 15's. Wednesday weigher so looking forward to next week. :)

My next goal is 3.5 lbs to get into my final stone!! I'm excited about it just writing it!! Can't wait!!

To loose 6lb to get my first stone off x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine is to get the two pounds off for my two stone award, then my two and a half stone award, then to have lost three stone by september! X

My next mini goal is to be in single pounds within the 9s.
Atm 9st 10lbs, so would like to lose a lb. Im finding it hard to stick to sw 100%.
Have sts this morning, so this is the start of a 100% on plan week! x x x

My mini goal is to loose on average 3.5lb a week in July and August.

Back