Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is my 3.5st award I'm 6lbs away.

my next goal is to lose at least a pound this week so that I fall into the 23 stone bracket and a stretch goal is to lose 4lbs over the next 2 weigh ins to get my 1.5 stone sticker before I go on holiday. As a slightly longer term goal I want to lose a further 7lbs while I am on holiday (I'm in France for 5 weeks with family so not as silly as it sounds!)

well i need to get my 3 1/2 stone award back as i gained 7 lbs then get my 4 stone award. Then by my holiday in october i want to have at least got my 5 stone award and hopefully fit into the size 16 dress thats hung on my wardrobe door:D

Well Ive shifted what I put on on holiday, so my next goal is to get the 4 stone award which is only 3 or 4 lbs away, then the usual - every 1/2 stone award, every time the big number rolls over. In the longer term I hope to have lost 6 stone by Xmas, after that Im not setting any goals yet as its way too far away :)

Mine is to loose 3 1/2 pound this week (then I get my 1 1/2 stone!!!) and then
to do 2pound a week to keep me on target to get to -2 stone by the time I go on holiday in 5 weeks ! :)

My next goal is to lose 5.5lbs to get into the next stone, but 6lbs to get my 2 stone award!! So if I aim for 6lbs, I'll hit them both :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got my 3.5stone award today! Next goal is 1lb to have lost 50lbs. 5lb to drop into the next stone bracket and 7lb to get my 4stone award!

To get my first 1/2 stone award, 4.5 lbs to go.

Welshtigger said:
My next goal is to lose 5.5lbs to get into the next stone, but 6lbs to get my 2 stone award!! So if I aim for 6lbs, I'll hit them both :) x

Well 2 days ago I needed to lose 5.5/6lbs to get my 2 stone and move down into next stone, but I ended up losing 8lbs due to being ill, so my goal has now changed!!
I now need 3lbs to get my club 10, and 5lbs to my 2.5stone :D
This is better than I've ever done before :D x

To get my first 1/2 stone award - 3lbs to go, but as I only lose on average a measly pound a week it probably won't happen before the end of July!!

2lbs for club 10 then another 2lbs for 1.5st xx

1 lb tonight (fingers crossed) to get stone award then another 7 lbs off for a 1.5 award before we go away in the middle of Aug

6lbs i need to get off for my club 10 can't wait x

daisykins said:
My next mini goal is to be in single pounds within the 9s.
Atm 9st 10lbs, so would like to lose a lb. Im finding it hard to stick to sw 100%.
Have sts this morning, so this is the start of a 100% on plan week! x x x

That's exactly what I want to do - although am 9 stone 13 at the moment xx

1 lb tonight (fingers crossed) to get stone award then another 7 lbs off for a 1.5 award before we go away in the middle of Aug

Only managed 1/2lb, so not made the stone!

To loose 3lb to get my 1st stone award x

My first goal is to lose half a stone to get me into the 13 stonage

Mine is to lose 1 stone by this time next month! Then I'd like to lose 7lb per month until we go to Australia for Christmas and my ultimate goal is to have lost 3st 7lbs by my little's girl's 1st birthday in February. I'm using the timeline as a guide to stay on track but not putting toooo much pressure on myself.

Last edited:
1.5 for my half stone award, 2lbs to get into next stone bracket- I'll aim for 2lbs and get both! Fingers crossed :)
Good luck everyone!

Back