Whats your next goal(s)?

I have two mini-mini goals. One pound off to get my 3.5 stone shiny, and then another half pound will get me into the 11s. Yay!

To lose 5 lbs for my club 10! I seem to be losing and gaining the same 2 lbs for about a month now!!

My next goal is my first goal! -7lb. I'm 5lb away lol

at the minute I'll settle with getting this stubborn 1lb off as my current goal! agghh!

i have decided that this week i want to lose 4 pound, i have only ever lost 3 and a half in one week and that was my first week the last time i joined, i am speed souping it and gymming it and am snacking on fruit. im making sure i have upto 10 of my syns cos i found in the past when i cut my syns out that i didnt lose much. so i feel that whatever i lose this week will be the most i am capable of losing in one week as ive never been this committed to it before, i used to cheat a bit and tell myself i hadnt lol-like we all do!! wish me luck i think ill need it! x

conlou1 said:
my next goal is to lose 5 pound to get my stone award. then after that its to get below 12 stone. i find setting mini goals really helps as my target seems so far away

Me too, makes it more do-able xx

my next goal is to lose at least a pound this week so that I fall into the 23 stone bracket and a stretch goal is to lose 4lbs over the next 2 weigh ins to get my 1.5 stone sticker before I go on holiday. As a slightly longer term goal I want to lose a further 7lbs while I am on holiday (I'm in France for 5 weeks with family so not as silly as it sounds!)

Right! I did the first two now I am about to embark on the third!

My next goal is to get past 11st 7lb - which means i will then have got past my brick wall. I've left SW twice after hitting this same point and losing all interest. Third time lucky hopefully!

My next goal is to loose the 12.5lbs I gained during my pregnancy to take me back to 9 1/2 stone loss and then loose another 2 stone...I don't really have a target date, just want to get there eventually!!

As I am now under 13st, (just!) my next goal is to lose enough to be back at my pre-first year of uni weight- so about another stone...
And after that, another stone until target :)
Here's hoping, and GOOD LUCK XXX

To lose 2lb to get my 4st award.

4 lbs to a stone off and my friends wedding! Xx

Back